thirtythree.

Nipsey Hussle's unreleased music played from Blacc Sam's car speakers. He sat quietly behind the steering wheel keeping his eyes focused on the road as Lori sat nervously in the passenger's seat. She was claiming to be pregnant but honestly, Samiel thinks she is just using this as an excuse to leave the warehouse for a while.

Honestly, Lori doesn't even know if the baby is Blacc Sam's or Rimpau's considering she had sex with them both back in December. Finally opening her mouth to say something she looked over at him,"Samiel I'm so sorry—"

"How many times you gon' say that Lori? I know you sorry," He says with a head nod, turning to face her briefly then turning back to look at the road,"But I also know you only sorry you got caught and all them weak ass tears you called yo'self crying wasn't for nobody but yo' damn self. You sure you even pregnant forreal or you just fucking with my head?"

"What?" She frowned at him. "No! I'm not faking this pregnancy, Samiel. Who would do something crazy like that? Yes, I'm pregnant. How many times are you gonna' ask me that? Hm?"

"Aye," He says in a warning tone. "chill out with that attitude cuhs. Fuck you mad for? 'Cause I think you lyin' about being pregnant? That just sound like some vile shit a woman like you would do."

"Wow," She scoffed through a chuckle. "woooow. Are you fucking kidding me? Some vile shit a woman like me would do? Samiel look in the mirror! You do way worse shit than fake a pregnancy on a day to day basis, you kill people if they steal anything from you and Ermi—"

"Yea just like you and ya' boy Rimpau did huh? Fuck outta' here," He waved her hand off. "You knew what I was doin' when we first met, me handlin' a nigga cause he stole from me and my brother didn't stop you back then but you wanna' throw that shit in my face now? Man, shut up. Just sit yo' ass back and shut up."

"Just shut up," She mocked him, sitting back in the seat. "stupid, mad ass."

"Keep talkin' Lori," He warns her, picking up his ringing personal cell. Ermias was calling for the third time this morning and he was starting to think something was wrong with his brother at this point,"Damn my nigga are you dyin'?"

"Bitch fuck you how you know I just don't miss my big brother? Fuck, a nigga can't be callin' to wanna' hear yo' voice?"

"Man what you want?" Samiel asks laughing, making Ermias laugh too. "You keep callin' me dawg, what's up?"

"Nothin', I just need you to roll somewhere with me whenever you get done handlin' yo' business. How's that goin' anyway?"

"Psh," Blacc scoffed. "it's goin' nigga. Where you need me to go with you? And what time?"

"Just .. whenever you get done handlin' that my nigga." Ermias tells him. "I can't tell you where we goin' 'cause I got ears listenin'. Move, nosey ass lil' girl you always ear hustlin'."

"Boy ain't nobody worried about yo' lil funky phone call," Karlae could be heard sassing Ermias in the background, and if Samiel knew her how he thought he did she was turning her nose up at Ermias while saying it. "Hey Sam!"

"K Boogie!" He smiles as Ermias puts the phone on speaker. "What it do cuhs?" Their conversation went on until Blacc Sam and Lori found themselves pulling into a parking space at the ob/gyn's office.