sixtyone.

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS!

so far, Karlae had no complaints. She and her girls were having the time of their lives out here in Cabo. After getting settled in, they chilled around the house and drank a bit more before getting dressed for a nice dinner at Los Tres Gallos.

".. Okay, one more Lori." Tai instructs her to strike another pose so she could take one more picture of Lori in her pretty little black dress. Some of the ladies were already dressed and getting a few pictures in before dinner, while others; specifically Karlae and Camille got dressed. Jhené was sticking around chillin' in her bedroom, since she planned on excusing herself from dinner tonight.

"So I should wear this dress right here?"

"Yea, I like that one way better. I think it's gonna' match the theme of dinner tonight too, I say wear it."

"Mmkay," Karlae mutters quietly, holding the vintage Jean Paul - Gaultier dress to her body. Majority of the dress is black with orange and white decor and to make it even sexier it has a long slit up the thigh, exposing Karlae's whole left leg. "you sure Camille?"

"Yes girl," Camille chuckled,"that dress is bomb sister."

"Thank you babe. Let me get dressed, I don't wanna' keep everybody else waiting 'cause I know we're all starving." Karlae didn't want to waste another minute choosing between three dresses to wear. Luckily she had Camille's help to finally come to a decision and wear a dress that made her feel super sexy.

She wore a pair of white strappy heels underneath since the dress covered her feet, giving herself a little bit more height. Coming out of her room, she joined the other ladies in the living room and they immediately began to hype her up. Karlae looked absolutely beautiful tonight. Her hair was curled to perfection and her red lipstick set her whole look off. She loved a jet black hair and red lip combo.

 She loved a jet black hair and red lip combo

"Yea, that's sexy. Stay just like that," Now her girls were taking pictures of her, hyping her up to do some sexy poses in her birthday dress. "Okay, one more."

"Alright," Karlae striked one more pose and let Sammy snap one more picture with the flash before exhaling deeply,"I'on know about y'all but I'm ready to eat."

"Yea, same here. Is everybody ready?"

"Mhm, been ready."

"Yup, I'm starvin' y'all. I'm lowkey queasy from that patron but I just need to put some food on my stomach. Ain't we missin' somebody?" Lori asked, looking around everyone but she couldn't think of who was missing from the kitchen.