sixtysix.

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS

and thank y'all for 108K reads🤍

"... Well, I think I'm gonna' go back to my dad's place."

"Damn so," He sat up and looked at her with a frown on his face,"you not comin' back to my room with me?" Shaking her head quietly, Camille continued to make sure she had everything in her purse before leaving the restaurant with her boyfriend,"Why not? Thought you wanted to come back and chill with me?"

"I did at first but," She shook her head,"I don't mean any harm but I'm just.. I'm just not feelin' it. It's nothing against you babe today's just not my day, I just wanna' be left alone for a while."

After she shared how bad her anxiety and depression could get with him, Justin tried not to take things so personal when it came to Camille suddenly wanting to change her mind about then hanging out. He figured taking her out for a chill dinner would cheer her up since the situation with Chris earlier left her feeling some kind of way. Camille made it obvious that what her brother said really did hurt her.

"I mean," She eyed him intently,"you do understand right?"

"Yea, yea," He nodded his head vigorously,"of course. So I mean now what? You and yo' brother just not gon' talk again?"

"I mean no, it's not that deep but I genuinely feel that I deserve an apology. Like why would you say that to me period, let alone in front of your friends? To try and show out? Boy, fuck you."

"You gettin' mad all over again."

She sucked her teeth,"No I'm not."

"Well why you turnin' red in the face then? And why you cuttin' the stuffed chicken so damn hard? Chill out man," Chuckling he reached across the table and took the butter knife away from her. "You can't stay mad at ya' brother for too long."

"I can stay mad until he apologizes."

"You seen him since?"

"Nope," She shook her head disappointedly,"he probably out there doing something he has no business doing with them lame ass niggas." She knew her brother like no one else, and he indeed was out driving recklessly with loaded weapons, alcohol bottles, and illegal substances in the car.

"Smash that bitch homie!" Listening to his friends Jaylon and Tariq encourage him to drive even faster down the freeway, an intoxicated Chris pushed his foot further down onto the gas pedal making the speedometer go past 140 MPH.

"Oh shit— bro, slow down. Five - O! Five - O!" He felt a tap on the shoulder coming from Tariq who sat in the backseat. Taking a brief look through his rearview mirror, Chris' heart began to race once he seen those red, blue, and white lights flashing behind the homie's car.

The sound of the police car's sirens wailing frightened him even more, considering the fact he'd never been in a situation like this before. Knowing not to lead the LA police department on a high speed chase, especially while driving under the influence Chris reluctantly slowed down, pulled over and shook his leg up and down vigorously.

You'd think the police scare would sober him up, but it seemed like his intoxication became even more obvious once the officer made her way up to the driver's side window,"How we doin' tonight fellas?"