eight.

excuse any errors.

" ... Mm, I may as well get this." Karlae says to herself, examining all the fine print words on the small box she held in her hand. It was a bluetooth tripod that caught her eye in a small shop in Mykonos Town.

Once she and Ermias finally got out to see what Mykonos had to offer, they decided to do a little sight seeing and shopping in 'downtown' Mykonos. On the way back to their villa, they stopped by a small stylish shop that caught their eye.

"Bae should I— where the fuck did this nigga go now?" She asks herself, huffing and puffing because this would be probably the hundredth time she's lost track of Ermias today. He's like a little kid in a store everywhere they go, he'll suddenly walk off and get distracted with something else.

Karlae knew he was somewhere in the store, she just didn't know where. There's no way in hell Hussle would completely leave her alone, especially in a place they're both not too familiar with. Karlae literally overlooked him each time she looked around the store to see if he was all good.

Ermias stood off to the side quietly by the book shelf he was looking at, texting different people back and forth on his personal cell phone. Sending a response to his mom's message, he assured her that he and Karlae had made it safely and that they'd be back on Thursday as planned.

his thick eyebrows furrowed together in confusion by the next incoming message he read from an unknown number. If the unknown number wasn't enough to have Ermias confused, the message they sent kind of threw him for a loop.

So he decided not to text back

So he decided not to text back. He was sure that whatever it was he needed to know about Karlae would come to the light naturally, he didn't need anyone trying to tell him anything about his girl; especially some random he didn't know.

"You really need to stop doing that Hussle," Karlae says, finally approaching him after making her purchase. "do I need to make you hold my hand the whole time we shop? 'Cause you can't be walkin' off from me like that homie."

"My bad, I won't do it again." He says through a slight chuckle, peeking inside of her bag. "Oh you went 'head and got that tripod thing?"

"Yea. I wanna' try it out," She says with a smile. "I can't believe I forgot my camera like that, even after you reminded me to."

"C'mon now baby, you know you forgetful." He says, throwing his arm over her shoulder and pulling her close to him as they headed for the exit. "I told yo' ass like three times 'don't forget yo' camera Boog. Boog, don't forget yo' camera.' didn't I?"