sixteen.

i would have updated much sooner but the tragic news about Kobe & GiGi Bryant along with the other seven passengers shook me up bad. let's keep their families in our prayers & send them all the love. they need it right now. God bless those angel's souls and may they rest in everlasting peace🤍

let's keep Hussle's family in our prayers too. ten months later and i know the pain hasn't eased up. things will never be the same without him. rest in peace to the Greatest ever. 🤍

"If you know me then you know that I'm real big on love, integrity, and respect and I know forsure I'm gettin' that right back from everybody seated at this table

"If you know me then you know that I'm real big on love, integrity, and respect and I know forsure I'm gettin' that right back from everybody seated at this table. I've gone through some of the toughest times with the most solid people before me and I can't thank y'all enough for ridin' with me and lovin' me unconditionally. From shootouts, police raids, dope spots, back to back funerals, man.." Ermias shook his head, his eyes skimming over everyone who gave them their full attention. "Life is short y'all. It's too short to be bogged down and discouraged, it's too short to hold grudges, it's too short period you feel me?

– People can be here today and gone tomorrow, we could really be here one day and the next we gone. Love on yo' partner," He briefly looked down at Karlae, squeezing her shoulder. "yo' children.. be present, show up. We not promised a day, a weekend, a year, a season, so the time is now to be a mom, a dad, a sister, cousin, friend. 'Cause when we gone who gone feel it the most? Our families right?" Quietly everyone nodded their heads as he continued.

"..I'm vowin' now not to waste any more time on the wrong shit, and in case I don't say it enough, I love and I appreciate every last one of y'all with every ounce of my heart. We almost home. Thank you God for everything." Raising his glass, he watched everyone raise theirs too. "Cheers to another year of life, more blessings and more success."

Raising his champagne glass, he watched everyone clink theirs against his and drink from their glasses afterwards,"Cheers!" Karlae sipped slowly from her glass, keeping her eyes on Hussle threw his champagne back like a shot then remove his floor length coat. His fly ass outfit tonight reminded her of Priest from the 70's movie Superfly. Sitting back down in his seat next to her, his eyes briefly caught hers. They hadn't said much of anything to one another during his dinner but she knew once they met up at his place, he'd have a mouth full to say and so did she.

He surprised her when he finally began to act like she beside him. Licking his lips he looked her up and down, and had they been alone she would've hopped on it right there on the rooftop,"You look good."

'Look like she trynna' get pregnant.' He thought to himself, that's how gorgeous she looked tonight. She gave him a closed mouth smile,"Thank you."