fourteen.

exactly 9 days later.
August 12th, 2012.

" .. Aw bestfriend I'm so happy for youuu! Congratulations babe." Jhené coos over the phone with a smile on her face, congratulating Karlae on signing the final paperwork for her storefront that she'll also be using as an office space. Finally, she  found the perfect spot after looking at several places and never being satisfied with not one of them.

"Thank you bestfriend," Karlae thanked her with a smile, unlocking the doors to her truck and hopping inside. "I'm so happy. Oh my God I can't stop smiling right now."

Né chuckled,"I'm already knowing boo. I swear it's such a good feeling when you've been going so hard for what you want and then everything starts coming together. Just last month you were stressin' about finding a storefront and warehouse and now look, just three weeks later you have both. God is good, girl. And then all of this is happening on your mom's birthday? Look at her, still lookin' out for her baby."

"I know right. I feel her everywhere." She says, starting the ignition but not pulling off right away. For a minute she just sat there in the same parking spot, thanking God for everything. She just couldn't believe everything was finally starting to come together for her business; and honestly, without God and Ermias she didn't know where she'd be.

Ermias seen how stressed and frustrated Karlae was becoming, searching high and low for the perfect warehouse so he took it upon himself to find the perfect one for her in Beverly Hills. He surprised her not too long ago by driving up there, convincing her that they were just hangin' out for the weekend. This was before she was practically ambushed at the studio by him and Rimpau.

It's been a couple of days since the incident occured and Hussle's dying inside because Karlae's been ignoring him. Though it may not seem like it, it's killing her too but it's a pride thing. She's upset so she doesn't wanna' say much to him right now but she knows her man; he'll be at her doorstep soon enough and she'll be there waiting for him.

Né continued,"... How are you feeling today?"

"I'm doing okay, actually." Karlae says, exhaling heavily. She made sure to use her left signal to let other drivers know she was about to ease of her spot on side of the road. She found the perfect storefront in downtown LA and it's actually not too far from her home and Jhené's hair salon. "My heart was kinda' heavy when I woke up this morning but I prayed about it and just.. let God do his thing."

"Yea.. that's good boo. If you're up for it we can go out later on tonight, have us a drink or two whenever I leave the shop. Lord knows I'ma need one when I get off."

"Oh yea, I'm down forsure. You at the shop right now huh?"

"Hell yea and my last appointment is at six girl. I'm so tired al-fucking-ready," Né sighs tiredly, watching Karlae's truck pass by the shop. She chuckled,"I just seen you bitch, stop drivin' that pretty ass truck so fast before you fuck it up."

"Ouu Né please don't say that," She says with a laugh. "you know how much I love my truck friend. Don't jinx us bitch."

Né continued to giggle,"Where you headed to now?"

"Back to my house to get Camille and Christian," She answers, driving the route she usually takes to get back to her place. "we're gonna' go see our mom then I'm gonna' take them out for breakfast or something. Whatever they wanna' do, I just wanna' make sure they have a good day today."