🥀Chapter Three🥀

*Re-Edited*

Sept 9, 2018

~continuation~

After one more class, the bell rang and we headed out to the cafeteria.

Natasha introduced to me her bestfriend, Cherry Manning. They were really cool people. The type you can easily get along with. Along the way, I met a couple of students who said they were my fans.

Still can't get over the word 'fans'.. I feel like I sound narcissistic (ㆆ_ㆆ ')

When we entered the cafeteria I saw Lorenzo and Damian who were surrounded by a lot of people, and I mean a LOT.

They sure are popular.

They came near me and greeted me. I greeted them back like how any normal person would and we started talking while we were in line. In fairness, even though they are popular, they've got a pretty good attitude. Not like the ones I've read on *inhales* Wattpad, Manga, Mahua, Manhwa, and Webtoons *exhales*. Yeah, I'm an Otaku. A woman of culture~

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌

Then they started talking about them wanting me to meet their other friend but is busy at the moment.

I responded with 'sure' and when we got our food, I did the first move and excused myself. I saw a glimpse of another emotion in them but they reverted back to normal.

I wonder what was that?

(A/N: They saw buzz lightyear finally fly...What else?!)

I approached Natasha and Cherry and we hung out till it was 15 minutes before the time.

We parted and I started heading toward my next class. When I arrived I went to the best seat I could find and look at my watch. 10 minutes to spare.

(A/N: You bet your ass it's the window seat! ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛) )

I prompt myself and rested my head on the desk, faced down. Someone else came into the classroom and sat down beside me.

I didn't even bother checking who did and continued resting my eyes. If you're tired, you're tired, am I right?

After a while, the prof came in and I sat up straight and noticed the person who sat beside me. I couldn't see his face cause he was taking a nap. A NAP?! The prof is right there??? Its either the dude's got guts, he's tired, or just dumb and didn't care.. Let's go with the second one, shall we.

I decided to nudge him. No effect. I tapped his shoulder. No effect. So I came closer and brought my mouth near his ear and whispered.

Hey, the prof is here you need to wake up!

He immediately shot up (still sitting tho) and stared at me. He was about to say something and then was cut by the prof.

"I see you're awake now, Mr. Clifton please listen to my class,"

Dangg he still got caught...meh

He closed his mouth and faced me and smiled. I feel like I was shot. Shot DEAD. He's got a billion-dollar smile going on. His dimples make it even sexier. It's unfair that he's that good-looking. When God decided to bless the earth with sexiness he was wide awake and opened his arms.

Oh, my poor heart! Is today meet sexy hot God looking men day?! Cause I'm loving it!

I feel like a protagonist of a book or some sort.

When class ended ( so fast right ⊂((・▽・))⊃ )

I sat up and fixed my stuff but then Handsome Hot Clifton comes near me.

Bless me.

He was about to say something again but was interrupted ( again, poor dude ) by Lorenzo and Damian.

"Magari! I see you've met Maverick," Lorenzo said while placing his arm around Maverick's shoulders.

"I was about to introduce myself before you so rudely interrupted me," Maverick said a little annoyed.

"Well precious, my name is Maverick Elias Clifton. You might have heard me as being one of the three aces' but I want you to know that your videos make me relax when I need it the most." Maverick said so sincerely with a slight blush.

Oh my Lord. I'm soo Happy my ASMR videos really help. I'm soo touched.

"N-no thank you for watching my content

"N-no thank you for watching my content. I get conscious and I thought that I might be doing something wrong. I'm glad I was a help." I said back.

We had the next class altogether and we kept on talking to each other.

We found out we had a lot in common. I gave them my number and I got theirs. Day by day the four of us kept hanging out with each other. We became inseparable. It was now almost our Second year anniversary of the day we met. I am still super close with Natasha and Cherry. We are like the best of girlfriends. But I hung out more with the boys.

They cared about me soo much. They were very overprotective of me. I reciprocated their act and was the same with them. Everything was going so well.

Until a month ago.

-----------------

Hello there!

I'm sorry if the chapter is too short..(╥_╥)

Yes I did change the year to 2018

I still kinda have school shmack to do. But as much as possible I'd like to update.

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a vote and comment!

Love youu ( ˘ ³˘)♥

- Ivory Valentia 💕