🌹Chapter Twenty-three🌹

The following days I tried visiting Maverick and Damian but they really are busy. Maverick is the sweetest among the three of them so to see him scream at his teammates was new to me.

I didn't get scared or anything but he sure is scary.

To get them out of my mind I decided to finalize the script for Sleeping Beauty. Aurora doesn't have many lines. I mean even in the movie she only has so much screen time.

After school, Me and Yvonne went to a library and after 4 hours we were finally done.

I knew by tomorrow I wouldn't have free time anymore.

By the next day, we had a shortened period. If you ask me about my studies, I'm a top student. I study Nutrition and Dietetics because one of my Father's company's branches intrigued me and I want to work my way up there and take over that part of my Father's company.

He fully supports my decision. He cheers me on and always gives me rewards whenever I get an achievement. I tell him I don't need it but he won't stop acting like a child and mother might get irritated so I had no choice but to take it. *sigh*

I was running through the halls to get to the Theatre Building. If you ask how big is Edgerton University. It's basically owned by a billionaire so yeah.

When I arrived at the room I was greeted and I greeted them back. Now it was time to sort everything out.

3 weeks have passed. We have one more week till its performance. Luckily we don't have to watch the other school's performance but only ours. The judges will come to per school and score us.

I haven't talked to the guys. Damian had to leave with his team to a different area so that they could focus. It's nationals for them, Holland University's Team is one of the best out there. So Edgerton vs Holland is a big thing.

We'd greet each other through text but even then it's hard. They weren't allowed to have their phones. I was allowed but I have to pay attention to practice since I'm the Director.

2 days before the performance, something I prayed to God not to happen just happened.

Our Aurora got into an accident. Holy Moly Mother of Pearl!! I announced an emergency meeting so we could discuss what to do.

"So guys bad news, Veronica got into an accident. She broke her leg." I said.

All of them gasped and thought about what to do.

"Let's not panic ok?? I've memorized the script. I can teach whoever is going to be the substitute aurora. Yvonne lead the voting, I need to go to the teacher to discuss something"

She nodded and I said thank you. I went to my teacher and asked how bad was the situation with Veronica. When I heard she was fine I felt relieved and told the teacher to send my regards of getting well soon.

When I got back to the clubroom everyone was just staring at me.

"So who's our substitute aurora?"  I asked Yvonne while I fixed the desk.

"You."

"Yeah I know I'm going to teach her, so who is it?"

"You, you're gonna be Aurora"

I slowly looked at her in disbelief.

"Me? But I'm the director? We can't work without one." I said.

"Yeah, but we have a Co-Director" Brandon, another member of the club explained.

"You also said it yourself, you memorized the script so It'll be easier." Another member said.

A row of agrees continue so I had no choice but to say yes. I just hope the play goes well. I'm really not looking forward to the kiss.

To be Continued. . .