🥀Chapter Thirteen🥀

My alarm rang, it's currently 7:00 am. I looked around and saw that Damian wasn't there anymore but the other two were still beside me.

It took a lot to pry their hands off.

I went to the closet since we are going clothes shopping I need to wear something easy to slip off.

I have the hobby of chanting words that I thought in my head.

"Easy to slip-off clothes..hm, Gotcha!"

My mother bought these shorts for me and I never got the chance to wear them!

"Why do you need easy-to-slip-off clothes?" Damian was by the door with one of his eyebrows arched.

"U-ugh for personal purposes!" I really can't say so that I could have a glow up, can't I?

He didn't buy it but he still went with it.

I went and changed my clothes, I need new underwear too huh. I tied my hair in a low messy ponytail with some loose hair in front to shape my face.

I also applied light make-up.

Ooh, I look good.

"Where are heading to Bella?" Lorenzo said with his morning voice. Sexy mofo.

"Oh you know, the mall. Do I look good?" I asked him.

"Of course, you look beautiful." He hugged me from behind.

I then heard the doorbell ring. I look at the time and it says 7:50 am.

Whoops.

"I need to get going, Lo" I tapped his hands. He groaned and let go.

I saw Maverick on my way out and I greeted him good morning, we hugged too. Before I left I told the guys.

"If you're gonna leave lock the door ok?" Maverick and Lorenzo nodded.

I wonder where is Damian? I heard the door open. . .

Damian looked at Mackie and looked at me.

"Is he the one you're going with?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yupp, I and Mackie are going shopping. The girls will be waiting at the mall. Mackie is the one who is picking me up."

They stayed silent.

"Well, I'm going now. Lock the door kay?"

"How long?" Damian asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

"Hm?"

"How long will you be at the mall?"

"Um..I'm not sure?" I really am unsure what time I'll be home.

"Maybe around 3 pm?" I said

Damian just nodded.

"Ok Bye!" With that, I and Mackie left.

-At the Mall-

"Nat guess who opened the door at Magari's apartment this morning!" Mackie wriggled his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Damian did! I also saw the other two in the living room!"

"Did they stay last night?!" Cherry squealed.

"Hm? Yeah, they did" I mean this isn't the first time.

They started squealing and talking about how much the guys love me. I know they do, it's just not the same way I feel for them...

We started shopping. I've never really splurged on clothes before so I would like to treat myself today.

We went to Chanel, Dior, YSL, Forever 21, and Gucci for clothes. Mackie was too embarrassed to go inside Victoria's Secret so I and the girls went in while he waited outside.

I wasn't a fan of too much lace so I went with a good amount. Of course some normal ones there too.

I saw some good perfumes too so I grabbed two since I don't need a lot.

After that, we went to the bench and bodyworks. I bought scented candles, maybe a little too much? hehe..

Bought a few bags in Louis Vuitton and some shoes. I also went to Bulgari for 3 sets of jewelry.

We put them in the car first since we were hungry and went to eat. After we ate, we hung out. It was still 1 pm, Mackie said he'll drop off the stuff I bought since he still has a date with his girlfriend and boyfriend.

I told him he can leave it at the front receptionist. Yes, my parents wanted me to live in a safe and secured apartment so they bought an expensive one. I thanked him and hugged each other then he left.

After he left, I and the girls decided that since is our last free weekend from next Saturday and Sunday we will be at school practicing for the next month.

So we went to an amusement park an hour's drive away. We arrived at 2:30 pm and the first thing we went on was the roller coaster.

We might have scavenged the whole place for their roller coasters and ran around like idiots. Well of course we had a race while we were there!

We rode on every attraction and even went to the haunted house

We rode on every attraction and even went to the haunted house. We didn't scream because it was pretty boring though the couple behind us thought otherwise.

We ended the day buying McDonald's and a coke float. I arrived home at 10 pm. I went to the receptionist to get all my stuff. Since it was a lot I borrowed a cart.

My apartment is on the third floor. I finally reached my apartment. I opened the door using my passcode and key. I pushed my cart inside and yelled.

"At home at last! My legs are so soreee~" Well what did I expect, running around the whole place like idiots finding who was faster was a great idea!

"I don't think it's 3 pm, no?" I heard someone talk.

"AH! THE GHOST FINALLY SPEAKS!"

"Oh, it's you *sigh* wait so you guys didn't leave?"

To be Continued . . . .

I made too many chapters so I'm gonna start updating more often