🌹Chapter Thirty-Seven🌹

-There will be the use of Mature Words and also there will be mature scences-

January, halfway through the second month of courting. I plan on making them court me for three months cause you know, there's three of them but they don't need to know that
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

I feel like they've gotten more touchy-feely with me. Damian would casually rub my inner thighs. Maverick would stuff his face on my chest. Lorenzo will just lick my ear!

Not that I'm complaining ..

Today is a weekend and we are hanging out at Maverick's house. I was lying flat on my stomach while watching Netflix with the guys.

I was getting uncomfortable so I laid down properly. Damian went in the middle of my legs. He gently placed his head on my lower abdomen. Lorenzo leaned his head on my left shoulder while Maverick on my left.

I leaned my head towards Lorenzo. Had my right hand on Maverick's hair. My left hand cupped Damian's cheek.

(Warning Rated {MATURE}  stuff ya' Know) (Don't read if you are not ready, just skip it :) )

Damian sled down and I looked to see what he was doing. He faced me, grabbed my thigh, and licked it all the way to the inner part.

"Ah!~ D-Damian S-stop!" I moaned, the cold silver tongue piercing gliding on my skin

He let out a deep chuckle and went back to lay on my stomach. I bonked his head and sighed.

Lorenzo and Damian laughed.

After a while we got hungry, Lorenzo got up and went to the kitchen to make food. Maverick got behind me and started braiding my long hair into one long french braid.

--Mature Scene warning until the end:--

(A/n: I am a virgin and I have no idea what I am doing so be warned. Good chance it might be cringy. No, IT WILL BE CRINGY)

Damian sat in front of me. He and Maverick were talking about something and I keep on getting distracted by his tongue piercing.

It feels like it's calling out to me.

He stuck his tongue out, teasing Maverick when a burst of boldness came out of me. I leaned forward, sliding my right hand through his cheek then to the back of his head.

I stuck my tongue out and went for his tongue piercing. I licked it and it tasted good. He was caught off guard so I attacked his tongue. I twirled mine around his and wrapped my lips around his tongue and slid it out.

 I twirled mine around his and wrapped my lips around his tongue and slid it out

(A/N: I've never been more embarrassed in my life)

Oxygen draining out of me, I turned my back at him and stuffed my face on Maverick's stomach, and didn't let go.

Why the fuck did I do that?! No, the correct question is, How does my virgin-inexperienced ass do that?!

I'm pretty skilled If I do say so myself.

I felt hands on my arms and in one quick motion, I was off of his stomach. Maverick tilted my face upwards facing him, he licked the bottom of my lip causing me to open my mouth and he slipped his tongue in.

I could hear my large T-shirt rip and now I was topless. Damian licked my spine from the bottom and dragged his way up to my neck.

I was facing sideways and I felt the bed dip. Lorenzo bent down and attacked my right breast. He outlined my areola with his tongue and bit my nipple.

I was a moaning mess, a hand snaked its way to my black laced underwear and caressed my pussy.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Soon even my underwear was off. I was laid down and in between my legs was Damian. He kissed my inner thigh and slowly made his way to my clit. The piercing felt amazing.

(A/n: how would I know? I read from other books *dab*)

Maverick and Lorenzo were on both of my sides. Lorenzo was kissing me and Maverick leaving hickeys on my breasts.

I could feel a tongue push on my walls. I jolted in surprise. "Ah~  mm.."  I moaned loudly.

His tongue went out and he replaced it with his middle finger.

"Sugar, you're so fucking tight.."

He was pumping me in and out while his tongue was playing with my clit.

It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm.

"Ahn~  I-I'm cumming" I started to shake, they didn't plan on stopping

"Fuck, cum for us"  After he said that I had my release.

"Oh, she's a squirter~" He gave it one final lick.

"I-is that a bad ?" My voice was hoarse.

"No Bella, it's a good thing." He kissed me.

I soon blacked out.

To be Continued . . .

I am stressed. I really don't know what I'm doing ¯(°_o)/¯

I'm also hungry but it's too early to eat. -_-

- - - - - - -

02/08/2022

Me when I'm editing this right now: