🌹Chapter Thirty-Eight🌹

-The Used of Mature Words will be up ahead-

When I woke up that day I was in new clothes and I could tell they gave me a bath.

They were sleeping beside me, Damian as always in between my legs, Maverick on my right, and Lorenzo on my left.

I really love them.

They woke up and we got ready for University.

At lunch, I told the guys I was going to go to the restroom. That's when I heard the triplet's plan.

"Let's slip a note later at that bitch's desk to meet the guys at xxx classroom and when she gets there let's make it look like they are unfaithful."

"I mean I wouldn't mind really fucking them there."

"A sixsome would be hot"

"Let's lure them in using a note as well."

"I can't wait for later...let that bitch know they're ours."

"I really need that limited edition bag from Louis Vuitton and I'm getting it."

Pffftttt! So that's your grand plan?! Who even writes notes nowadays?? Ok then lemme prepare for it. I told the guys I got called by the teacher and I left. I went outside real quick and bought a basket of two dozen eggs and flour.

When the time came, I was peeking inside the classroom, idiots think I'm not here. The guys were facing the opposite of the door

"Magari?" Lorenzo turned around and saw Emma.

"What the fuck are you bitches doing here?!" Maverick yelled. Woah never seen him act like that in front of me.

" I knew that wasn't her writing.." Damian glared.

"Oh come on boys let's have some fun.." They started stripping.

When they were fully naked and close enough to the guys that would seriously make anyone misunderstand. I came in and well you know...acted.

"What's up, guys... WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled angrily and betrayed hehe..

"MAGARI! it's not what it looks like!!" Lorenzo panicked.

"I can't believe you?! H-how could you!"

And that my friends are what we call payback for all the heartaches they caused me.

(A/n: tbh, it's not enough, I should have made them suffer more)

"Magari, please..don't leave us.." Maverick started to tear up.

Damian was too shocked to say anything.

"I think you should know what to do.." The triplets said.

"Of course I do."

"Good, bye then~"

"Magari, Please!" Lorenzo shouted.

I turned around went to the door and got the basket and started throwing the eggs at them as fast as I could!

They were all caught off guard. I ran up in front of the guys and quickly opened the flour and coated the girls with it.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY ENTIRE LIFE, SUCKERS!!"

The girls screamed and ran outside. Of course, naked~

I turned around and kissed all of them on the lips.

"I told you I'm an actress~" I winked at them.