🥀Chapter Thirty-Two🥀

-Maverick's POV-

-There will be the use of Mature Words-

I woke up to see Chloe naked beside me. Oh yeah, we had sex last night. I got up and prepared myself for the day. I looked at the balcony and it was open.

The fuck? Magari's room is right beside ours. Did she hear it?

I shook the thought out of my mind and got out of the room. I was waiting for Lorenzo and Damian to come out since we've always done this since we were kids.

Not long after they did come out and we went down to get our food. I was going to get Magari her favorite fried rice when my secretary ran over.

"Boss, we have the security camera footage. The man has already confessed and been put to prison for attempted murder and harassment."

"What are you talking about?" I asked very confusedly. The guys were confused about what the shit he was talking about.

"Boss, the receptionist called me last night that a man who used to work with us that had gotten fired tried to break into your room and planned to murder you."

"Show me the footage," I said.

He quickly nodded and opened his laptop and showed me.

"Magari?!" I was shocked. She came out of her room, sad but when she saw the man her face darkened and became pissed.

The man pointed the gun at her and at that moment my heart stopped. I thank God that she defended herself from him.

I feel like an asshole. We were supposed to make it up to her but in the end, we got occupied more than we hung out.

We stopped the trip and we all went home. I called Magari and she told us to meet her at the café we usually celebrate our anniversary and hang out on Saturday next week since she had something to tell us. We agreed of course.

We are now waiting for her at the café. She arrived and smiled, she sat right in front of us. This was the day everything changed.

-End of the use of Mature Words-

-Magari's POV-

I sat in front of them.

"I'm glad you guys came but rather I have something important to tell you three," I said, my fingers underneath the table trembled.

"What is it, Sugar?" Damian asked.

Here goes nothing, come on just say it!

"I-I love you, not as a friend but as a woman... I love you three." I said as I looked at their eyes.

"B-bella.." Lorenzo looked at me shocked

"Magari, you are precious to me but...I only see you as a friend." Maverick told me.

"I too love you but not in the same way you do," Damian said.

"Bella, I care for you. I really do but I love you as a friend." Lorenzo said as he placed a hand on my head.

I looked down.

I was expecting this. I knew this was going to happen but I need this to move on. It just hurts so much when you love them just as much.

I looked back up and smiled.

"Thank you

"Thank you. See you on Monday!" I said and waved goodbye.

"Magari wait-"

I ran out and drove back home as fast as possible. They don't know that Sophie and Lucas aren't there.

I cried buckets.

The next day I got up and went to the mall to meet my sister. I told her everything that happened. She received a call that she needed to do something at the company.

I spent the rest of the day in the mall. Drowning my sorrows on junk food.

It wasn't until it was 10 pm I decided to go home.

I was driving home when my sister called me. It was a video call which was convenient for me.

She was screen recording since she said she needed to film my ugly crying face. Which wasn't ugly by the way,

I wanted to buy one more ice cream before I go home but I didn't know if it was right or left. Luckily it was a red light.

"Magari, you shouldn't waste yourself on such love."

"I can't help it Ate, I really love them to the point it hurts. Look even God is teasing me. The three's little cousins are in the car in front of the building that is in front of me."

"Why are they together?" She asked while I made a right.

"Their families are really close, I've met them and they are just wonderful. Aww they look so cute, they're sleeping together" I was crying again. While driving I saw a truck pass by.

"Ah, shit I made the wrong turn." I made a quick U-turn and noticed that the truck went past the red light.

What..the fuck..

"Ate, you are still on screen record right?"

"Yeah, why?" I was driving faster and flipped my camera so she could see what was going on.

"That truck just passed a red light. He's not stopping!"

"Why are you following it?!"

"Cause I think I know where he is heading."

"Magari Stop!" My sister yelled.

"He's aiming for the kid's car!" I speeded up even more.

"Magari what are you doing?! Stop now!"

"Ate, you know I'm not suicidal, right? But I'm going to hit the truck and drag it to the abandoned building on the left.... Please tell our family I love them . . . and that I'm sorry."

"MAGARI STOP! PLEASE! YOU'RE MY ONLY SISTER!! YOU COULD FUCKING DIE! STOP! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG! PLEASE MAGARI, I'M BEGGING YOU!" my sister cried.

"Ate, if they get hit they'll die for sure I might have a chance to live but compared to the kids..I think I've lived long enough." I ranked up the Gas.

When the truck was about to hit the car. I turned my wheel and hit the truck with full force.

"NOOOO!!" my sisters' terrifying scream got cut.

I pulled on the trigger to pull my seatback.  I covered my face in my shoulder and held onto the seat for dear life.

But it all ended when my head got hit. I touched the back of my head and my hand was covered in blood then everything went black.

To be Continued . . .