🌹Chapter Twenty-Eight🌹

IT'S THE HOCKEY COMPETITION!

Holland v.s Edgerton

And I'm running late. Why? Well, let's say I totally didn't binge-watch One Piece last night.

I applied a little concealer under my eyes to hide the light-dark circles. I managed to arrive just in time. I opened the doors of the hockey stadium, I wanted to use the toilet first so I opened a random door that I thought was the toilet room.

It wasn't, It was Holland's Locker room. I panicked and enter one of the empty ones. When I heard their conversation my blood boiled and so I took out my phone to start recording.

"Are everything in place?"

"Yeah, I already bought off the cameraman and referee."

"Ha! Now they won't win for sure. De Rossi, it's your lost now."

When they left I sprinted. I'll give the referee and cameraman three chances before I ruin all their careers. If the cameraman does not film properly I'm going to sneak to where he is. The same goes for the referee.

When the game started it was going well.I was sitting in the front row.
Our team was leading, I was filming everything with my professional camera. Why did I bring a professional camera? To get a good shot of Lorenzo's Face.

The main reason why I didn't sit with  Maverick and Damian aside from the fact that their girlfriends are with them.

Then it happened, one of our hockey teams was tripped by the other team and the cameraman didn't get it. The guy was injured. It was deemed his fault by the referee. Strike one.

Another one was bumped hard so he fell on his back and was ignored. Holland's team scored again. They are tied now. Strike two.

The captain of the Holland hit Lorenzo in the leg and he didn't manage to get the puck in. Strike three. It's over for you.

It was a 5-minute break.

I barged into where Lorenzo was not minding their coach. I told them, "today's not a fair game wasn't it?". They looked at me baffled and I left.

I went to where the organizer was and I showed him the recording. He was LIVID. He ran to the referee and cameraman, he fired them on the spot and a substitute were placed.

Ha..sweet revenge.

When the game began again, the Holland's got warning after warning and penalty. They realized, they were screwed.

In the end, they lost and we won. Ha! In your face suckers!!

I smiled in satisfaction, I got up and made my way to where the Holland's were. I shamelessly opened the door and sat in the middle. They were curious as to why I was there until I played the recording.

I smiled and said,

"Be happy I didn't announce it in public or else your lives would have been ruined and your school's reputation. They will sue you if it did happen. You should thank me that I only got the cameraman and referee and not the rest of you lot." I gave them a death glare (that I learned from my Filipino Mother) and they didn't bother uttering a word.

I got up cheerfully and went out but before I did, "Oh yeah, remind your soccer team and football team to not try anything funny before I take matters into my own hand's kay? I won't be as merciful~" I'm not nice when I get truly pissed. Mama didn't raise a loser!

Then I left. I just got out of their locker room when a player from my school dragged me to where the rest of them were and made me sit in the middle.

Woah deja vu

"Uh..Hi?"

"Did you do something? did you resolve to cheat??" The coach asked.

"I didn't cheat, they did and it's more like fix than anything." I shrugged it off.

"Why were you at the Holland's locker room??" Damian asked.

"I just gave them a warning." I smiled.

"Warning?" Lorenzo asked me.

"To try not to do anything funny in the future," I said

"You know showing this would be easier than explaining" I gave them the recording of what happened in the locker room. Both when I threatened them and their so-called plan.

They just stared at me shocked and amazed. I grabbed my phone back and told them that I was tired and I'm going home.

Before they could even say anything, I was gone!

I took out my camera, ahh I got great photos of Lorenzo and the game.

Satisfaction~

To be Continued . . .