🥀Chapter Four🥀

*Re-Edited*

Until a few days ago...

August 09, 2020

I'm now 20.

I'm with the boys, Natasha and Cherry. We're at the club to celebrate my 9M subscribers.

Yeah, we celebrate that.

"Sugar, we're just gonna go and get some more drinks," Damian told me.

"Alright big bear, I'll be here with Tash and Cher."

(A/N: Damian calls Magari "Sugar "and Magari calls Damian "Big Bear" )

After the boys went to get some more to drink the girls went ahead and started trying to get something juicy from me.

"So, have you realized what you feel about them? Hmmm (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " Natasha asked.

I thought about it again and this time I was sure.

"Come on girl, spill the tea!" Cherry said.

"Ok fine, I like them.." I blushed a bit.

"Just 'like'? " Natasha raised her eyebrow.

"That's not very convincing ( ≖.≖)" Cherry narrowed her eyes.

"Ughh finee, I L-l- .. Love them. God, I sound stupid." I confessed then I turned as red as a tomato.

(A/N: I know I barge in a lot but wow Magari, love already? huehuehue)

" Ha! Knew it! " yelled Cherry.

"Shhh, you're being too loud" Natasha scolded Cherry by rocking her shoulder aggressively as if anyone was going to hear us.

"So, what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I-I don't know, what if they don't feel the same way?"

"Oh come on, they're literally all over you," Cherry said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"It's too risky, I'll wait a bit more before I confess"

" Take your time girl," Both said to me cheering me on.

The boys came back with the drinks and gave me one. We were thinking of heading back when I noticed the boy's star-struck. They didn't move, shat they're not even blinking!

I looked towards where they were staring and there I saw it.

The famous triplets. The Hot Blonde sisters. The sluts--I mean the Ms. Steal yo men.

I looked back at the guys and they were ogling them. Lorenzo dropped his money, Damian just basically froze and Maverick's mouth is hanging. When the sisters went passed them. I picked up Lorenzo's wallet, nudged Damian, and closed Maverick's mouth. They snapped out of it. After that, we all left. The guys dropped me off at my apartment. Still looking out for it.

"Hey, look at me," I told them as I was getting slightly worried. 

no response.

"Hoy!" I yelled.

They were startled that I shouted at them. I mean I've been calling out three times already.

"What's wrong Bella?" Lorenzo asked me.

"Well, I've been calling you guys three times already. You guys weren't even responding. I'm amazed we even managed to arrive at my apartment safely when you guys are so out of it."