🌹Chapter Twenty🌹

-Lorenzo's POV-

When the black curtains rolled up I could see that everyone was already in position

When the black curtains rolled up I could see that everyone was already in position. Only five of them were wearing pants. One was wearing half pants. It ended at their thighs when the lights turned off.

It slowly turned back on but it was pink. When the screen lit up I could hear gasps. I never doubted Bella's visual but even then I was astonished when I saw her on the screen. She is gorgeous. Her outfit suited her perfectly. Her legs looked long.

When they started dancing, I was shocked once more. I never saw Magari dance. Her bones were like jello. No wonder her shoulders were stiff.

When the song changed you could see both guys' and girls' eyes are glued on stage. Whether it was from our University or the other, they were cheering.

I could already guess what theme they picked. Sensual

The song changed again, lights turned purple. I could feel my face heat up when she dropped down on her knees. You can't help but look at her chest. The hand on my arm made me snap back to reality.

I'm with my girlfriend. This is wrong. Bella is my best friend.

It switched again. I know this, Emma has this song in her playlist. When the music started Magari went back to the front.

She turned back and she started to dance. She was obviously really good at it, even I'm amazed but the cameraman seems to really like Magari. He keeps on showing her on screen.

Right now I'm kinda pissed.

He zoomed in on her ass. Forget about the legs. All the men in the area are now fully focused on the screen. After she did an amazing split, all of the women ran down the stage.

They continued on dancing when they went nearer to the audience. I could see Magari lean down to a guy from Holland University. She cups his face and kisses his cheek.

Does she even know him?! She then gives him a wink. I swooned over this but whoever that guy was reacted even more.

I could hear a guy at my back saying they wished he was the one getting kissed or they wished to be on the floor for one day.

I know what they meant by that. I don't like it.

After the performance, she noticed a lot were staring at the screen. Well, it was her on the screen so she looked back and waved at the audience. The cheers got even louder. It feels as if we are watching a celebrity perform.

-Magari's POV-

"Well now that you have seen all the group performances, We have added another event." The host said.

Everyone seemed confused but the current people in the back didn't. We knew there would be a dance by a partner.

"Now! Performance by partner begins! We will also have one last surprise event later."