🌹Chapter Twenty-Seven🌹

I forgave the guys after they bought me Ice cream. Lorenzo's father called him to go to their house to talk about their business.

As I have said before, the guys are not just rich. They are heirs to a billionaire company. They've already proven themselves worthy when they made their own money without their family's help.

My Father is what you call an undercover billionaire. Our house isn't a huge mansion. We live in a well-secured low key house. No one knows that the Fifth richest company is owned by my Father.

He did a great job at keeping our identity. He doesn't want to expose us to the public.

That is one of the reasons why I didn't grow up to be a spoiled brat. I know how to cook my own meals, wash my own clothes and dishes and clean the house.

Things have been quite boring. Whenever I try to support them during their practice, I get blocked by their girlfriends. I was just walking around the campus when I hear girls gossiping.

-Hold up, there will be the use of Mature Words Ahead-

"Oh to be fucked by Damian for one day would be a dream come true, His tongue piercing there, Oh God!"

"The three of them used to play around before they met Magari Lopez right?"

Oh, really? Not that I want to poke business at their past.

"Yes! I thought they changed but when they dated the triplets, it seems to be untrue"

"They are just so fucking handsome, even though they always have such a cold aura around them"

Do they? I mean aside from one argument we had, they never had a cold aura. Maybe they are mistaken?

"I want to be fucked by Maverick, to just grip on his hair while doing it would be so hot" she fanned her face. What?

"You say that but doesn't Lorenzo have a dick piercing? That would send me"

My eyes widen, a d-dick piercing?! Wouldn't that hurt??!

"I heard they were 10 inches big, My pussy would be destroyed!"

How the fuck do they find this information?! And 10 inches?! One..two..three..four..five..six...

It wouldn't fit! That's inhumanely impossible!

If they really fucked their girlfriends, I pray for their vaginas.

.

.

-End of the use of Mature Words-

"Aren't the triplets just using them?"

This caught my attention.

"Yeah, I think it's because of their money"

Ok, I want to find this one out. My Father might not be as rich as their family but my dad has connections to the underground. I could ask them but let's not do that for now.

I walked away, that's too much information for one day. I was just walking around since it was a club meeting and mine is on break. I found myself on the Soccer Field.

I walked to the bleachers and saw Damian drenched in sweat. God, he looks so hot. His attitude doesn't fall back either. Suddenly the 10 inches of information popped into my mind.

I moved my hands to slap away dirty thoughts.  Anyone could tell that he is the captain. He holds an aura of dominance. The cheerleaders were doing great as well. I could see Natasha being flown into the air.

I'm pretty friendly towards the cheerleaders. The only ones that I don't get along well with are the triplet's friends and them.

I was in Cheerleading in my first year of college. I switched to Theatre though.

Natasha spotted me and ran all the way up to where I was. People were following as to where she was heading to until their eyes landed on me.

I hugged her not minding the sweat she has. I gave her a towel and told her to get back there since they were not done practicing. She just gave me a cheeky smile and went off. Her boyfriend is part of the Soccer Team so she's lucky.

Sophie and Lucas are joining us in the next semester. They are doing online classes as of now. Getting the hang of the time difference and culture.

I studied how they were playing and what seems to be the rules since it might come in handy.

After their practice, I saw Ava swaying her hips while walking where Damian was. I'm done for today, I should head home.

As I was walking back to the entrance.  I didn't notice that Damian had already seen me.

To be Continued . . .