🥀Chapter Fourteen🥀

"Oh, it's you *sigh* wait so you guys didn't leave?" I asked as I placed the things down.

"I think that's pretty obvious, Magari" Lorenzo deadpanned.

Oooh, I'm in deepshxt whenever he says my real name.

"Care to tell us why you're back so late?" Maverick stood up from the couch and made his way in front of me.

"Were you with that guy this whole time?" Damian stared at me.

"Uh..no? Listen, I'm thankful that you guys care about me but seriously I can take care of myself. I'm an adult! I'm just younger than you guys by TWO YEARS"

God, even if I love these men they cannot control what I want to do. Even my mom doesn't complain as long as I come home before midnight and I don't get pregnant.

I've been single my whole life because of my brother and Lucas! I've never hugged any guy aside from Lucas and my family. That was the fact until I met the three. Virginity is my name!

"But if you're really curious I've been with Nat and Cher the whole time. Mackie left us before we ate lunch. Give it about 30 minutes and check Cher's Instagram, she'll post the photos."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need a bath."

They nodded and proceed to do whatever they were doing before I came.

After I took a bath I wore a big Disney printed shirt that reached up to my mid-thigh and matching loose pajama pants. C O M F Y

I plopped on the bed but my legs were still sore. The bed dipped but I didn't bother to look cause I was really sleepy. I felt hands on my leg and I looked to see it was Maverick. He was massaging my leg. Ahh, that feels nice... afterward I slept.

The guys stayed over the weekend and we went to school together. I get why people think we are an item. Unfortunately, we are just FRIENDS.

I think I showed how I like them in a different way but they just don't see it!

The school was normal as always, there was the practice in the afternoon. There are only 3 weeks left before the Dance Competition. What worries me is not only the dance competition but also the competitions after that. The next event is the Theatre Competition, again it's a competition between schools.

I'm the president of the Theatre Club so we will need to decide by popsicle sticks what genre we will do or theme.  Next to that is the Hockey Competition, Soccer Competition and lastly the Football Competition.

The guys are all captains in their teams. Lorenzo is on the Hockey Team. Damian is on the Soccer Team. Maverick is on the Football Team.

After that is a short October vacation. I'm going back to the Philippines by myself since my family is busy with their work. I'm going to visit my friends and other relatives.

I will also go sightseeing since even though I lived in the Philippines I stayed at home most of the time. Like the outside world? What is that?

 Like the outside world? What is that?

-&One week later at Practice&-

"Magari, do you want the information now?" Evan said.

"Ha? What information?" I asked.

"Seriously?" He stared at me in disbelief.

"Nah just kidding, yes obviously!"

"Then if you do me another favor I'll give it to you now."

"I'm in no matter what it is."

"Ok so remember we only have two more weeks till the Competition

"Ok so remember we only have two more weeks till the Competition."

"Yeah?"

"The organizers added another part in the competition. It is to be performed by two people. I want you to be my partner."

"So we are going to perform twice?"

"Yes."

"Ok got it!"

"Here is the info" He handed me the piece of paper.

"Thank you so much!" I praised and shook his hand.

We continued on dancing, it was pretty hard, to be honest. I was always in the middle in every song and I had to open the song in "My Type" too.

Not gonna lie, I can really twerk.

My mother, sister, and brother told me that they are going to watch me perform despite their busy schedule. Yikes, but thankful.

No one knows who my father is but he is a CEO of a HUGE company in the Philippines and he opened up a branch here in the U.S

It's been amazing, he's been very successful but with that, he's also very busy. He makes time for the family though. He's scared mom might smack him with the flip flop if he doesn't.

After practice, we finished around 8:30 pm and I headed home.

To be Continued . . .