🥀Chapter Nine🥀

-Magari's POV-

Damian texted me saying that he and the guys will be coming over. I didn't bother going back up to my apartment cause when Marcus dropped me off earlier I got distracted by this grocery sale a few blocks back so I went there and here I am now.

I just got back when they finally arrived. I wonder why they want to come over though 

ᕙ(・~・)┐

Sleepover? 🤔

...

Nah!

Oop they're getting off their cars now. *gasp* IS THAT MILK TEA I SEE! wait it might not be for me though. Lorenzo and Damian are also holding food. . . I'm hungry 🤤

Oh? Maverick is holding a jacket? He speed-walked over to my side making sure the drink doesn't spill. He placed it down by the bench.

"Lift up your arms."

"O-ok?"

I lifted my arms sideways and then he slid one side of the jacket on my left arm then to my right. He zipped it up and took a step back and gave the look of satisfaction. Oooh cozy hihi

Lorenzo came over then opened up the small food box and took out a clubhouse sandwich then brought it over in front of my mouth. I took a bite then held onto it. Mmmmm..that tastes good! I heard them chuckle, ah I must have done it out loud.

"Did you guys come over to give me food?"

"Yeah we visited that food place we were talking about and tried it first before we bring you there" Damian replied while wiping the side of my mouth with a handkerchief.

"Oh? What's the name of the food place?"

"Café Dolcé" Lorenzo said.

Café Dolcé? Sounds familiar . . .

"Precious, here drink this" Maverick handed me the TEA!!

I said thank you, hugged him, and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Hehe I'm a smooth criminal ~(^◇^)/

Not like it'll affect him, he probably thinks it's like a friendship peck or some sort. Being in the friendzone of your crush...ack- (┳Д┳)

I drank the milk tea and it tastes familiar. I took a good look at the brand and noticed it was the same one as the place me and Mackie went to earlier. Yes, that's the nickname I came up for Marcus 😁

"Oh! I went to this store earlier! Though I didn't buy anything I wanted to buy the Wintermelon Milk Tea. Thank you so much!"

"We saw you earlier, who was the guy you were with?" Damian asked me. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Woah, that looks intimidating but sexy.
.
.
.
How come I feel like I'm cheating on them (-_-)
.
.
.
"Oh he's just a friend of mine (⌒▽⌒)" I mean I can't just say, oh remember I said I need to get the info so I practically became a slave for a few minutes then we became FrIeNdS, yeah no.

Since when did you make a guy friend with us hovered around you all the time.. Lorenzo whispered only audible for the three of them to hear.

"Hm? What d'ya say?" I asked while drinking.

"I said let's go in it's getting cold, you might get sick" Lorenzo replied.

"Okie Dokie then"

Then the four of us went to my apartment and hung out.

-& The next day at school &-

At lunch today I went to talk to Yui for the info. Instead of just answering one question, she answered 5 QUESTIONS! JACKPOT! she was ranting here and there and I just sat there and absorbed everything. She told me the answers to 1,2,5,6,7

1. Celebrity Crush and Crush in general.

2. Biggest turn-off

3. What do they find attractive in a guy.

4. Their first Impression of the guys.

5. What do they like.

6. What do they hate.

7. What would they like to receive from the opposite sex.

8. Dream Date.

9. Favorite Place.

10. Do they like the guys.

What shocked me the most (but honestly not really) was their answers in number seven which was money and $ex. Like bish da heck.

She also recommended me a person who can answer 3,8 and 9 and that person was the head of the dance club, I'm in the theatre club. He is the guy (but gay) who knows all the gossip about the triplets.

I plan on talking to him tomorrow

What Magari didn't know, he was going to ask her a BIG FAVOR too and it has something to do with the school-school dance competition coming up 😏

To be continued . . .

Am I doing a good job writing?

This is the first time writing a story. Check out my Reincarnation Reverse Harem Book! It's called The Fifth Times a Charm. (◍•ᴗ•◍)