🥀Chapter Seventeen🥀

Two days left till the Dance Competition. I'm excited and nervous, Me and the troupe's classes are exempted. We automatically passed whatever we missed since we are competing for the school's sake.

Me and Evan decided on We don't talk anymore and Taki Taki. I still have to deal with more stress after the Dance Competition, Theatre Play...

*sigh*

"What's wrong?" Lorenzo asked me.

"Nothing much, just worried and stressed," I said

"Here, let me help you" Maverick stood up and came near me, and started massaging my shoulders.

I might have said we needed some distance but I need a massage and this is free service so why not. ヽ( '¬')ノ

"Ahh~ that hits the spot.."

Can't help it, I have tense shoulders from practice. The build a bitch choreography needed a lot of upper body movement.

*cough* I heard the guys cough, do they need some cough drops? I have some in my bag.

I took three drops and gave them one each. They just stared at it and looked at me.

"Well you're coughing, you need it"

"T-thank you," they said.

I shrugged it off and popped one in my mouth too. I can see that Damian has been staring at me since this morning. I know why though.

For the last few days, they tried to make some physical contact with me like hugging and kissing the top of my head but I'd avoid it.

I wouldn't even hold hands with them. So Maverick being able to massage me might have shocked him.

"So how is your relationship with the girls?" I asked while smiling.

"It's been going great," Lorenzo said.

Maverick and Damian answered the same. Well, it's obvious, I've seen the triplets literally with them all the time. It's a surprise they aren't here right now.

"Well I have to get going, the triplets might come and misunderstand the situation" I got up from our table and grabbed my stuff

"Wait" Lorenzo gripped my hand

"Can't you stay?" Maverick looked at me in the eyes

"There's nothing to misunderstand, you mean a lot to us," Damian said.

Well, I don't want to third wheel or rather seven wheels? Does that even make sense? Eh?

"You know, when I find a boyfriend I might but for now I need to go to practice. Toodles~"

I said as I waved them goodbye. I noticed a different look they had in their eyes but I was too busy walking away to look properly.

Lucas and Sophie are jet-lagged so they stayed at home.

Today is Wednesday and the competition is on Friday.

We practiced from the top. We didn't stop until night.

Today is the Big Day . . . .

To be continued . . .

Pov switching in the next chapter :)