🥀Chapter Eight🥀

-Lorenzo's POV-

I and the guys wanted Magari to join us but if she's busy it can't be helped.

While we drove to town and looked for the recently popular food place, it turns out to be a café. We'll buy first and pick some out for Bella, we'll pick the ones we know are very similar to her favorites and drop them over at her place later. We were quite surprised that she wore makeup earlier.

She's already beautiful without it and it enhances her features more. She doesn't notice it but plenty of pests was staring at her earlier. I don't know why but I find it extremely annoying. We're glad she loves to wear baggy clothing.

While we were ordering our food Maverick glanced at someone and he blushed. He nudged Damian and we followed his line of sight. The Fielding sisters and their friends were sitting down at one of the chairs and eating. They were talking about something and they were laughing about it. God, Emma's so beautiful.

We decided we should man up like what Bella(Magari) said and approach them. When they noticed our presence they let us take the seats beside them. We acted differently, we kept our cool even if we were with the girls we like and kept our distance.

Even if we're nervous we kept it well hidden. We talked a bit but mostly they did the talking. Damian was about to text Bella if we could drop her food over when we noticed a peal of familiar laughter. I looked over the entrance and I immediately got irritated with what I saw clinging onto her. I was about to get up when Emma grabbed my arm.

-Damian POV-

I was about to text Sugar if we could drop her food over at her place later since she said she had an appointment and was busy. I was about to send it when I noticed Lorenzo tense up. Maverick noticed as well and there we heard it. Sweet laughter that we all know.

I looked behind me where the entrance was and saw a guy clinging onto her arm like a damn parasite. She was laughing at whatever he was saying. She said something back and the fxcker smacked her ass! Lorenzo was about to get up when Emma held him down and started talking to him. He was distracted by Magari and the guy she was with.

She rubbed her behind and pouted. I was ticked off and I didn't know why. It could be just a friend but since when did she get a guy friend???

She proceeded to smack his ass even harder which made her wheeze. I love it when I hear her laugh. But the situation didn't help.

I wanted to go and ask her then and there but Ava was blocking the way. And I couldn't just barge in there and push the guy. Ugh! This is irritating. . .

-Magari POV-

We were heading towards town and decided to buy the confession food at a café. I've never been to this café and it seemed new. We were talking while walking to the entrance.

"Magari will you buy anything?"

"Eh, I'm on a diet"

"What?! On a diet! Girl even if you're wearing baggy clothes I can tell that you have great body proportions"

"Well to maintain it I have to balance whatever I eat"

"Balance?! I've seen you in the cafeteria with a MOUNTAIN of rice and TWO servings of meat. You call that BaLaNCE?!"

I laughed out loud as we enter the café since I am guilty. What can I say, I got my mom's genes ╮(─▽─)╭

We lined up and he said something that I was offended at well not really but

"You know even if you've got great body proportions.. YOU AIN'T GOT AN ASS!"

*gasp* " How could you say that! I've got a well plump butt!"

He smacked my butt hard and said " Hm..nope I think I just smacked a wall he joked.

I pouted and rubbed my butt. I wanted revenge. " You say I've got no ass but look at you!"

I reeled my arm and smacked his butt harder. He yelped slightly from the pain. Ha!

"YOU'RE FLATTER THAN AN ANT CRUSHED BY GODZILLA!"

He rubbed his butt and looked like he was about to cry but it was ugly af so I wheezed... 😜

It was our turn but since I wasn't going to buy I stepped out of the line. He bought what he needed. He bought winter melon bubble tea and that was my favorite. He was drinking when he saw me looking at his milk tea and he proceeded to shove the straw at my mouth. I happily drank some.

"You looked like a dog asking for food"

"Meh" I shrugged.

We then went out and I said some encouraging words to him. He dropped me off at my place and he went to where his soon-to-be boyfriend and girlfriend were. Hihi.

I received a text from Damian that they were stopping by at my place.

-Maverick's POV-

She.took.a.sip.from.his.straw.

He's gotta be a friend.

Precious is my best friend and the only girl at that. I love her and I just want the best for my friend.

(A/N: who are you? Adrien Agreste?!)

I'm confused as to what I'm feeling. I don't know why I'm mad. Even though I was with Chloe and the rest I couldn't help but think if she had a boyfriend and kept it a secret. The thought of it gets me.

The three of us bid our goodbyes and we headed towards Magari's apartment. I got out of the car holding the Winter melon Milk Tea, we know it's her favorite drink. She also loves everything chocolate but milk chocolate especially. She loves a good clubhouse sandwich and chicken empanadas. Damian and Lorenzo got those.

We arrived at the parking lot of her apartment and there she was. Waiting for us outside the building. It's freezing out here and she isn't even wearing any jacket!

We all have spare women's clothes as well as a jacket at the back of our cars. Since she's always so clumsy and frequently forgets to bring her spares.

I took out the jacket as I got out of the car.

To be continued....