🌹Chapter Twenty-Six🌹

-There will be the use of mature words-

The guys came in while I was in my underwear. Instead of going out they just stared. I threw a toilet paper roll and screamed.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GET YOUR BUTTS OUT!!"

They hurriedly closed their eyes and closed the door. You see no one can boss them around. They are like the kings of the school but I just did mwhahahaha.

I took some lavender-scented cooling powder and powdered my body. I wore my clothes from before me and the girls went out.

The guys said that they were sorry and wanted to make up with me so I said to treat me to chocolate ice cream.

-Maverick's POV-

We shouldn't have gotten mad at Magari earlier. I felt guilty for raising my voice at her but I when she kissed that guy earlier, I lost it.

When Chloe insulted Magari and called her a slut, I told her to shut up.

It's irritating that more and more men when they see Magari they look at her like she's their prey waiting to be eaten.

After I fucked Chloe, she's trying to separate me from Magari. She thinks she can boss me around just because of a fuck or two.

I just put up with her attitude because she's my girlfriend.

(A/n: then break up with her ☺)

When I saw Magari on the screen, she was fiddling with the flowers she had. She looks like an actual princess, no She is a queen.

Everything she puts on suits her. She makes everything beautiful. She gave a small smile and wave that I felt like I melted.

"Babe, who do you think looks better, me or her?" Chloe asked me while fluttering her eyelashes.

"You should know the answer to that question" I mean it's obvious it's Magari. Even if she's my girlfriend I'll still be honest with her.

"Oh Babe~" she leaned me over and kissed me.

I find it off that even though I love Chloe, I don't like kissing her.

Chloe kept on talking but I paid attention to the screen instead. The Directors were called so Magari stood up. She looked so cute trying to walk in her gown. I remember her telling us how she hated how hot it was.

She looked so confident answering the questions when they won she had to get the trophy. She tried to carry it but while she did, she fell on the floor. She looked so adorable when she was checking the trophy.

She laughed and the cameraman zoomed in on her. I felt my phone's notification ring repeatedly. I turned it on and opened Twitter. Magari went viral for looking like an angel.

I smiled looking at her picture so I saved it.

Magari finally arrived so we headed to her dressing room. When we opened the door, she was just wearing her underwear.

She looks so fucking sexy. Her hair was sticking to her face because of sweat, which made her even more alluring.

This is so wrong. Why am I thinking about my best friend like this when I have a girlfriend..

She screamed at us and I can tell I'm not the only one feeling this way.

She said she'd forgive us if we buy her ice cream.

To be Continued . . .