🥀Chapter Thirty-One🥀

-Damian's POV-

-There will be the use of Mature Words here-

Me and Ava just finished eating. She kept swaying her hips in a seductive matter on purpose so that the guys around stare at her.

I don't know what's wrong with her fucking brain.

We were walking out when I saw Sugar sitting on a bench hugging Lucas. Her back was facing me.

Ava dragged me away from them and all I could think about was why.

We were at the lobby eating breakfast before we swim again. Magari seemed to have slept late since Lucas got out first saying she just started dressing up.

I could hear slippers being dragged and I knew it was her. She has a hobby of dragging her slippers. She does it distinctly too.

Back then I thought no one can look good in everything. But she can, She looked gorgeous in her swimsuit

She sat down beside Lucas and said something which I didn't understand

(A/n: if it is italic then they spoke in Filipino)

"You should have woken me up!" She said as she smacked him in the arm.

"Eh, didn't want to" Lucas shrugged his shoulders.

She pouted and gave him a final pinch before she looked away and whistled.

'She's soo cute.'

When the food finally arrived, I noticed that Magari didn't have her rice.

I ordered rice for her and she gave me a smile and thanked me. Ava looked at Magari weirdly.

"She eats rice? That's weird.." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with eating rice, Ava" I looked at her.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue.

Ava dropped her fork on purpose at my lap. She tried to get it but I glared at her and got it myself. I saw the star tattoo in my wrist and the thought made me smile.

Flashback

"Magari, what's the meaning of your first name?" I asked her.

"My First name is Tala Magari, the name Magari was supposed to be Mayari but my mother wrote it badly In Tagalog mythology, 

Mayari was the daughter of Bathala, the king of the gods, to a mortal woman. Mayari is the Goddess of Combat, War, Revolution, Hunt, Weaponry, Beauty, Strength, Moon, and Night.

She is known as the most beautiful deity in Bathala's court."

"Then my name Tala is also another goddess and it means bright star."