🌹Chapter Twenty-Four🌹

IT'S NOT JUST A KISS

God, how does Veronica manage to do the kissing scene every time?

THIS IS MY FIRST KISS DAMNIT!

"Magari? What's wrong?" Natasha asked me as I sit beside my car

"Magari? What's wrong?" Natasha asked me as I sit beside my car. Not wanting to go inside the school.

I saw her then I latched on her thigh small tears forming on my face(went away soon after). I explained my situation to her and she starts laughing.

"HAHAHAHA, I remember you boasting about how you were finally not a cast member but look at you now! HAHAHAHA!!!" she wheezes and collapsed on the ground still laughing.

"Oh come on Nat!" I threw my hands up.

"Let's just go," I said and walked with her to the hallways.

"Ok guys rehearsal!" After I do all my scenes, I went to the backstage and observe them. I pointed out some minor mistakes. Overall the play was looking great! That until my dreaded scene. I told him to kiss the side of my lip.

He always gets the main male lead roles. Prince of Act they say. When it was the kissing scene he was nice enough to do it.

Phew . . .

"Ok guys wrap it up, break time!" I clapped my hands as I tell them to take a break.

They all went out to the main building. I was left in the Theatre, where we will present our play. I was rewinding the clips when I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Boo!"

"Holy Shit Motherfucker!!" I accidentally cursed in Filipino.

I looked behind me to see the guys. Haa..they gave me a mini heart attack.

"Jeez guys, want to watch the rehearsal with me? I want to her your thoughts.

They sat on the chairs and played the video.

"..wait, you're Aurora?" Lorenzo asked.

"A substitute, I'm the Director but our Aurora got into a little accident."

They stayed quiet and continued watching the rehearsal. They have gotten halfway when you can hear someone calling for them..women's voice. I know that anywhere and irritates me most of the time.

I remembered the rumors going around. I paused the video and smiled at them. I pointed to the door.

"Won't you look at that, they're looking for you guys! You don't want to keep them waiting. I got up and walked to the door."

What I didn't see was they didn't want to get up and leave yet.

I opened the door and saw the triplets and Jude. Jude is the male lead.

I looked at the time, it was still quite early. He is known for rehearsing early. I smiled at him and let him in.

"Guys, the triplets are here! Jude, can you go to the dressing room and try the costume for tomorrow? Bye guys!"

I hurriedly followed Jude since the costumes just arrived today. As I was heading down. Maverick held onto my wrist. Deja vu all over again.

"Are you going to help him get dressed???"

"Yes, he's going to need it, it's like a corset in the back". I pried his fingers off. I patted his hand and went down.

And just my luck before they left I had to witness them kiss the triplets.

I sighed and walked to where Jude was. The other members arrived one by one. They were quite early so we went back to practicing.

The next day, we all arrived early 5:30 am all of my members are present. Our club moderator is also here. The play doesn't start until 8:00 am then at 1:00 pm me and my members have to go to the area where all the other school's participants are gathered.

The one different thing about our Sleeping Beauty is that ours was a musical. I had to dig up the best songs to fit our play.

Finally, it was showtime.

All our University Students are inside the Theatre. The judges are in the middle.

Everything went well, many of the students were shocked that I was acting since it was known that I was the Director. I only had two days of practice.

Then it was finally the kiss scene. Me and Jude already talked it out that he will only kiss the side of my lips and he'll position himself so that it looks like a real kiss.

I could feel that he was about to lean in. THE FURNITURE PROP I WAS LAYING ON MOVED! He couldn't balance himself but it looked like he just leaned in fast and yes. He did kiss me for real. I could feel my teeth against his teeth. It was that bad.

Imagine Sasuke and naruto, yeah

Still, there were still whistles and cheers of both guys and girls. They just don't know.

Since he is the Prince of Act, he acted like none of that happened. I flutter my eyes open. Then I hugged him.

The musical play continued until the end. I could see Yvonne in the back mouthing the end kiss!! This is girl is asking for a lot!

She then got on her knees, FOR THE POINTS!!

Me and Jude sighed then we looked at each other and gave a sorry look. We kissed in the end then the curtains dropped down.

Jude kept on saying sorry and that he would never do that

Jude kept on saying sorry and that he would never do that. It was all an accident, he respects my decision and that he was really sorry.

I laughed and said it was fine. I patted his back. I went and removed the lipstick. I saw there was a cut.

That was why it stings!

To be Continued . . .