🥀Chapter Seven🥀

It's Friday, THE DAY

Today after school I'm going to the back of the campus. Am I prepared? Nope.

I got ready for school and headed out. I went to a local café first and got myself some coffee and a sandwich. Today I applied a little bit of makeup to spruce my image a bit.

I feel very beautiful which I'm happy about (◍•ᴗ•◍)

I'm walking to school today because I could use the exercise well more like to release some stress.👉🏻👈🏻

While I was walking three cars pulled over at the side. I looked at the car and noticed that it was Maverick's car. The driver's seat doors opened and I saw their drool-worthy face. Not only are their faces drool-worthy but their attitude too! True gentlemen's.

"Why aren't you driving your car?" Maverick asked me wondering as to why I was walking.

"Yeah, you're always too lazy to get up from bed much less walk." Damian was pointing out the fact that I'm a sloth. ( ̄^ ̄)

"I just wanted to walk for once, I need to exercise more and watch out for my diet," I explained.

"Bella, you don't need to go on a diet. You're perfect just the way you are." Lorenzo said trying to convince me to not go on a diet. Cute~

"Alright alright but I'm still gonna walk to school cause I really do need the exercise." They all narrowed their eyes on me unconvinced.

"Fine but ride with us today since we're already here."

"Sure"

They then debated whose car I go into and Damian complained that it was his turn since I had already ridden with Maverick and Lorenzo. So I went inside Damian's car and we drove to school.

-& After School &-

It was earlier at History when Yui ( the girl to who I asked a favor) passed me the note I was going to give Marcus.

"Here just give him this and tell him not to bother with me anymore"

"G-got it and then you'll tell me who they are?"

"Yup."

Now I'm walking to the back of the campus. The guys complimented my makeup but they mumbled something under their breath which I didn't catch.

They wanted to go to a recently popular food chain in town but I told them I had an appointment after class. I told Nat and Cher about what I was gonna do and all they did was that finger thing in the hunger games.

I have arrived and there he is. Marcus Smith, the handsome goalie. Ha. . .

"H-hi there"

"It's nice to see you, Magari"

(A/N: Magari [ Ma- as in Maleficent, Ga - as in Garnish, Ri- as in Rihanna] )

"Me too" well not for the purpose I'm here for..

"H-here, Yui told me to give this to you.." He took the paper and read it.

"She also said not to bother her anymore. I-I'm not sure how to comfort people who have broken up BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER I WAS REJECTED EVEN BEFORE I COULD EVEN SAY ANYTHING!"

"Pft..!" He slipped.

Huh?

"Hahahaha" He then started laughing.

"Oh dear, he went nuts!"

"Hahaha, No I'm just laughing that you're late in the news" he continued on laughing.

"What news?"

"I- hahaha broken up with Yui at lunch and I told her I was Bi and that I'm more into dudes than girls." He laughed.

" Oh, so you're wha- ha?? "

"Hahaha yeah, I'm Bi" he smiled

"Woah that's great!"

"I have also met this couple, they're a girl and a guy..." Then he blushed.

"Oooh seems like someone has a crush. What happened? If you don't mind."

"W-well they are open to having a relationship with me and I'm going to say yes today."

"Wow! I'm soo happy for you!!" I clasped our hands together.

"If you don't mind will you be friends with me?" He asked.

"Absolutely! Ok so the name's Tala Magari Lopez, nice to meet you"

"Marcus Smith" we then shook hands and laughed.

"Hey let's go out and can you help me buy some food for them?" He said excitedly

I mean I did tell the guys I had an appointment so its fair ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

"Sure where do you want to go?"

"Hm, let's see when we get to town"

Then I got into his car and we went to town.

When I said I'll update in July. I meant June hehe. First POV switch in the next Chapter