🥀Chapter Eighteen🥀

-Maverick's POV-

"There's nothing to misunderstand, you mean a lot to us," Damian said

"You know, when I find a boyfriend I might but for now I need to go to practice. Toodles~"

When Magari said that, I felt weird. A Boyfriend? of course she wouldn't stay single for the rest of her life. Of course, she's going to have her own family one day. It's obvious

Yet I don't like it. What the fuck is wrong with me??

Recently after I got with Chloe, Magari has distanced herself from us. Did we do something wrong?

I'm not used to not being able to hug her. I know I'm being selfish but . .

I don't know..

I tried asking her why but she just said since we are in a relationship, we have to put some boundaries so no misunderstanding occurs.

Fuck misunderstandings.

Why can't we be close to our best friend??

(A/n: yeah tell yourself that (¬_¬)ノ)

Her Dance Competition is coming up this Friday. No one knows what it looks like nor what songs did they use. Much less what genre they picked.

Me, Lorenzo, and Damian all have our own stress with our upcoming competitions the following months so we also gave practice.

Chloe is a cheerleader so I get to see her all the time. She's been wanting to come by my house. Me and the guys are no virgins. I know what she wants.

I'll probably give it to her. The other day she tried to tie my hair. It's usually Magari who does that. When she was about to I told her to stop.

-Flashback-

"Pookie! Lemme tie your hair!"

"Why the sudden request?"

"It looks so beautiful, I know how to tie hair don't worry. I'm a professional." Her eyes glint with confidence.

I chuckled at her persistence so I let her.

"You look great in a high ponytail! Ariana Grande who? Hahahaha"

I love her laugh.

"Pffttt, T-twin tails look great on you too. Bella Poarch is that you?"

She removed the tie again and properly did my hair. Her fingers gliding through my scalp through my strands felt nice and comforting.

"There you go, a French braid" she smiled at me. I stuffed my face in her stomach and she took it as I wanted to sleep. We were at her house, she was patting my back. As if I'm her child, she took out the braid.

She played with my hair while watching Netflix and patting my back. I eventually fell asleep.

-End of flashback.-

Today is the day of the competition. I can see Lucas, Sophie, and Magari's Family in the front.

Me and the guys took a seat where our girlfriends were. The place is packed with students. The organizers rented an area that can fit 20,000 people.

There is a huge screen on the back of the stage so you can see the performers from afar. Our University is up against 9 other Universities.

Magari is the last group to perform so I'll just observe for now.

-Magari's POV-

Ughhhh

Ughhhh..

I'm not used to wearing any of these. I have a considerable amount of makeup on my face, which is kinda fine. The harness in my chest feels weird. First time wearing shorts out in front of my family, thank GOD my dad isn't here. Thigh-high boot heels are slightly itchy.

We had to buy our own outfits, Sophie helped me with mine

But DAMN I LOOK HOT.

"Dang Magari, you look fineee" Cherry said as she smacked my butt.

I was vlogging the whole process.

I haven't gotten out of my room. Cherry must have been waiting for me but noticed I wasn't planning on leaving the changing area.

"Evan said that in "My Type" in the second verse we go down the stage and kiss a random dude in the cheek"

"WTF?! What if he's taken??"

"Just a peck on the forehead won't hurt anybody"

"Hmm..Ok then plus maybe they'll realize its all choreography"

"Yeah.."

Buzz Buzz

"Ugh, it's five minutes before it's our turn lets go out. I'm pretty sure they're gonna drop dead when they see you" she winked at me then went out.

There was no one else in the back but our troupe. The members were all complimenting me and said that making me center was the best idea ever.

We were hyping ourselves up when the last group finished their performance.  Dang it's our turn now.

To be Continued . . .