🥀Chapter Thirty🥀

-Lorenzo's POV-

-There will be the use of Mature Words here-

Bella said she was going to bring Lucas with her. I don't know how did Em and her sisters found out we were planning on going to the beach.

When we arrived there they accidentally booked a couple of rooms for Magari. I told her to book a new one but she said it's fine.

How is that fine? He's literally a man! Even if you treat him as your brother.

My room is next to her's so I told Magari that we were going down first. Emma was beautiful as always but I wasn't a fan of her bathing suit. It was literally a small piece of cloth hiding her nipples and pussy.

She liked that she was attracting a lot of men. I also attract attention but I don't do it on purpose. I looked to my left and saw Magari.

She looked like an angel that fell from the sky. White really suits her. She was wearing a one-piece but even then it looked so fucking sexy. Her soft deep cleavage can be seen on top slightly bouncing.

I could feel myself licking my lips.

Fuck. Why am I thinking about her like this?!

She's my best friend.

She waved at us and I looked away. I felt guilty I was getting turned on by her.

When I looked back Lucas was rubbing sunscreen on her back. I felt pissed for no reason.

After a while, I started to look for her again. Where was she?? When she finally resurfaced it looked like a goddess stepping out of the water. Every move she made looked graceful.

A guy came up to her and grabbed her wrists. I was going to rush there and punch him when Lucas beat us to it.

Somewhere in me keeps getting pissed for no reason.

We all went back in and changed for dinner. We sat at separate tables and I could see Magari feeding Lucas her pasta. When she does that it makes them look as if they were a couple. She looked surprised for a moment and leaned in to touch his ear piercing.

Flashback

I was planning on getting a new ear piercing. I didn't know where I should do it.

"Bella, where do you think I should get my new piercing?"

"Hmm.." She thought and she leaned in to touch my ear.

"You always do it around your ear but not on the earlobe. Why not there?"

"Ok then." I smiled and hugged her.

I came back home with my earlobes pierced. I saw Magari still there laying on my sofa. When she saw me she patted the seat beside her.

"Lemme see!"

I sat beside her and she gently touched it.

"Look yours is just like mine, we are the same now haha" She giggled, how cute.

My ear was slightly red so she placed my head on her lap and started rubbing the sides of my ears to try to relieve it.

I spent the rest of the day on her lap.

End of flashback.

She touched his piercing and let out a laugh.

"Babe!" she snaps her fingers at me.

"Don't you start snapping, Em." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Whatever stop looking at her, I'm here. She's got nothing on me."

"Stop saying that, what do you want?"

"Let's go back to the hotel room.." With that I figured out what she wanted.

-There will be the Use of More Mature Words/ Scene here-

-Magari's POV-

"Sorry Lucas, I forgot something in the room let me go get it."

I'm walking back to the hotel room since I forgot my phone. I wanted to take some pictures. We are staying here for 4 days and 3 nights after all.

I was walking through the hallway and it was really quiet.

I rummaged around the room but couldn't find it. I then look at the balcony and it was there. I opened it and checked out my phone. That was when I heard a faint sound.

"Ah~"

I looked to my right and the sound was coming from Lorenzo's room. I shakily walked nearer and paid more attention.

"Ah~ fuck me harder.."

I went inside and leaned on the wall. Creaking sounds. I knew it.

I ran out of the room and slammed on the door.

I went downstairs and saw Maverick making out with Chloe.

Fuck this shit.

(A/n: fuck this shit I'm out 🎶)

I saw Lucas and just hugged him. I didn't cry, I didn't talk, I just hugged him.

He knew something was wrong so he patted my back.

To be Continued . . .

AN:As you can see, Lorenzo only has one earlobe piercing

AN:
As you can see, Lorenzo only has one earlobe piercing.

Hi there! I just published the characters in my third book! Check it out, to me they look drool-worthy 😂😆

The girl has 6 mates!