Meet & Greet

Giving a Dedication to @MaddySelena for telling me to update ..because i wasnt going to.

(-.-). (^_^)

-----

Desire's Pov

Jacob looked back at me seeing that i was trying to calm down and kindly sat next to me. Which happened to be next to Beauty. The seating order was like this..

Left:Me..Jacob..Beauty..Mara & Prod

Right:Skye..Roc...Star ...Ray & Altalia

Babydoll sat in the empty chair on the side of Me.

"The bus is stopping...who else is on tour with us?" BabyDoll asked.

The door opened and i sat frozen....great... More trouble.

"Oh my gosh Desire i didnt know you'd be here" Amanda smiled and hugged me.

"Please remind me the last time i said we were cool?" i asked her as the bus started up again.

She laughed."Oh Desire we let that petty stuff go" she sat next to me.

"Hey" Jacob said to me. I smiled at him and waved.

"So..who else is on tour with you guys?" Skye asked.

"Oh Abby & Kiloni are on our tour bus" Jacob said & Skye nodded.

"Abby? & Kiloni?" I asked.

"My back-up dancers" he told me & i nodded.

"Anyways..i here Diggy's coming" Star said.

"FOR REAL !! " i jumped up but than sat back down slowly.

"Yeahhh" Ray looked around.

"Sorry i've always had the tinest-" Jacob looked at me."Never mind"

--

After we had picked up Diggy we all decided we wanted to go out to get something to eat.

Kiesha told the bus to stop & we all climbed out walking into IHop.

"Hi im Kiloni & this is my friend Abby" a girl approached Skye,Mara,Altalia & I.

"hey Im Desire & this is Altalia,Skye,And Mara." i smiled as we all shook hands.

--

-Seating

right:Desire,Prince,Beauty,Star,Altalia,Kiloni,Roc,Skye,Diggy

Left:Jacob,Amanda,BabyDoll,Ray,Abby,Prod,Mara,Myles

Skye's Pov

We all sat and talked as we waited on the food we ordered.

"Hey " Diggy said to me. I turned to him and nodded.

"Sup?"

"Nothing..whats your name?"

"Skye"

"Thats cute..you with my dude Roc?"

I nodded.

"It'd be a shame if he didnt do something right." he scooted closer to me.

"Yeahhh" i scooted away from him a bit.

Altalia's Pov

I saw Ray wording things to me but i couldnt really understand it. Finally he whispered look under the table. I dropped my knife and looked under the table. I slowly came back up and looked at Star.

"Uhm bitch, i would like for you to remove your legs from inbetween his."

"What are you talking about?" she smiled.

"I will smack that smile off your damn face. Dont play with me" i rolled my eyes.

Ii heard her feet drop and i smiled and winked at Ray. He blew me a quick kiss & i laughed.

Desire's Pov

"Yes..food finally" i smiled and took my plate.

"Somebody needs to go on a diettt" i heard Beauty mumbled.

I stood up."Uhm honey if you havent noticed...im small as a toothpick and wont be gaining a god d-" i was cut off by Jacob covering my mouth. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"So.....Lets eat" Kiloni smiled.

---

After we finished eating we all went back to the buses. This time everyone went to their own since they had to get ready for the Meet & Greet.

"Dude...she does that stuff on purpose" i complained to Jacob.

"I know" he slipped on a shirt."Just ignore it though."

"Alright... Only because you said so." i smiled.

"Good" he tied his shoe."Now gimmie kiss" he made a stevie J face. I laughed and lightly kissed him.

---

"Alright be good" i heard Ray say and kissed Altalia. They all left the bus and went into the building. Kiloni & Abby hopped on our bus.

"Now what?" i sat down.

"Now we talk about the bitches" Kiloni nodded & we laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo.........yeah. :))