ThanksGiving Drama Prt2

hello hello hello people! To the side is a picture of Amanda & Jacob L. --->

Desire's Pov

"Yeah.Jacob & I started dating..like what? Two weeks ago baby?" She asked him.

"Yup" he nodded.

"Wow." i shook my head folding my arms."Didnt take you forever to bounce back"

"Well you did the same" he argued.

"Not true. I waited a good value of days"

"Yeah right" he scoffed.

"Whatever Jacob, just know that i Hate you." i rolled my eyes and bumped him & her on the shoulder.

"You know what bitch,you've-"Amanda started but was cut off by tootsie roll plucking herin the forhead.

"Shut The fuck up!"

Amanda rolled her eyes and walked off with Jacob .

I turned and looked at perez who's expression i couldnt read.

"So..You still have feelings for Jacob? Dont you?" he said with a weird yet sad look.

I hesitated to answer because no words would sound exactly right.

Skye's Pov

I sat criss-cross apple sauce on the bed and stared up at Roc.

"Why'd you talk to your dad that way?"

"What way?"

"So...so mean"

I sighed"My dad is always treating me like I dont matter half the time. Penny's forever his favorite & mom is nearly home everyday because of work"

"Well...maybe you all should actually try & sit and talk about this"

"Tried,everyone ended up argueing"

He shook his head & kissed my forehead "Just know im here. Ok?"

"DINNER PENNY !! DINNER SKYE & GUEST!!" i heard my grandmother scream. I groaned and Roc & I walked downstairs into the awkward silence.

[ A/n::::Altalia & Mara are drama free *smirks* for now . I'll let you off the hook for ThanksGiving. ]

Desire's Pov

"So?" he questioned as i closed his room door. We had gone upstairs while everyone else had been downstairs.

I sighed and sat down."Its not like..feelings,feelings." i tried to explain."Its the feeling of being hurt & ...& powerless. I loved Jacob of course but i never really knew if i was IN love with him." i wrapped my arms around Jacob's neck."But i KNOW that im in love with you"

"You sure?"

"You want me to change my mind?" i smirked.

He laughed."No way, like i said before, your mine and only mine" he picked me up amd sat me on his back like i was a stuffed bear.

"I must be really light"

"Yes...its just your oddly BIG head" he laughed walking out the door.

I smacked the top of his head laughing as he carried me down the steps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(^.^) Not alot of drama but it was ok. So...How was your 12/12/12

•We kicked people in the butt screaming 12/12/12

•We slapped people on the neck.

•We clipped people

• And at 12:12 we cut up alot of construction paper and someone threw it around the room.

(-.-) After we finished getting into trouble for that.

•I had a funny detention.

•I talked on the phone with my friends.

•Now im updating.

^.^ Thats it. BORING! i know :(