I missed you !!

I kind of got stuck on this chapter >.< Like I didn't know what to do. I've already came up with idea's for the Trilogy. (-_-) . So this chapter might be really random.

-----------------------------------

( 2 DAYS LATER )

Yes !! Finally off of punishment !! Okay, once I got so bored I made it video of me drinking Pepsi.....yup, Pepsi.

( Video to the side)

Anyways, I cant wait to see everyone. The girls are flying down here right now. I cant believe their parents agreed to letting them leave. But we do have to go back in D.C for a bit with Mara and Altalia because Mara's mother is having her baby soon.

"Mom ! Dad ! Are you ready ! " I have to wait on them to drop me off. Ugh ! Come on , I've been away from my boyfriend for weeks now :'( Im ready to go !!

"We're coming ! You're lucky we let you go !" My mother slipped on her coat as she came downstairs.

"Alright lets go !" I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door sitting in the back seat buckling up like a three year old.

"Desire,you do realize your not 10, don't you ?" My dad asked me as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Yes" I nodded with a huge smile.

----

( At The Hotel )

I jumped out of the car and ran into the lobby ringing the bell at least 500 times. Until a hand fell on top of mine stopping it. I looked up at a very snooty booty looking man.

"May I help you ?" He asked me .

"Yeha,uhm by any chance do you know the room Mindless-"

"Im sorry Mad'am that information is confidential," He looked away.

I cleared my throat."Princeton aka Jacob Perez is my boyfriend."

"Yes yes I've heard it all before."

"Why I outta-"

I was cut off by a pair of hands going over my mouth.

"She''ll be fine." I heard my mother say as my dad nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the man.

"It may sound crazy,but she's right.Im here for Kiesha Gamble.Her friends and the boys are here." My mother said.

"Ma'am I was told to not-"

I grabbed his collar. "Listen here Pal. You'll be giving me that room number and room key right now. I've waited weeks and weeks to see my boyfriend and I swear if I don't hug or kiss him any minute now my fist will go so far up your ass that it'll come out of your mouth." I gritted through my teeth so my parents wont hear me.I than released him and watched as he trembled to the room key and gave it to me.

"R-Room 105" he stuttered. I sweetly smiled and skipped away with my parents.

------

( Room )

I walked in on the boys talking and playing the game.

"Man I cant wait to see Desire " I smiled and silently crept behind him.Than when he wasn't fully paying attention I jumped on his back.

"AHHH ! " He screamed and fell over. I laughed and fell over him so that he could see my face.

"DE ! " He hugged and kissed me until my dad cleared his throat.

"Oh hey" He awkwardly said to them.

"Mhm"My mom said."Wheres Kiesha?"

"In her room hol'up" Roc stood up."KIESHA !! " he screamed.

(-_-) I could've done that.

"BOY WHY ARE YOU-Oh hey" She smiled at my parents.

------------------------

Altalia's Pov

( ON THE PLANE)

"You and Ace are getting pretty close huuh?" Mara asked me on the plane.

I shook my haed."Ace and I are friends."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" I nodded."He knows his boundaries."

"Okay.."

"Why are you questioning me?" I asked her."Your the one who kept talking to Derick"

"No I wasn't. He and I have come to a conclusion that we're JUST friends."

"Yeah whatever." I shrugged.

--

( AT THE HOTEL )

Skye's Pov

We were sitting on the floor when we heard a loud voice down the hall than enter the room.

"Stupid ass desk man telling me I cant come in...the fuck he think he is?"

I know that's Altalia.I got out of Roc's grip and we all ran to them giving them both big hugs.

"AW guys !" I smiled as we all went to sit back down.

"I missed you guys"Desire smiled.

"I know you did" Prince kissed her.

"Get A room" Myles passed us.

"Myles,we need to find you a girlfriend."Mara smiled.

"No thank you" he shook his head getting a coke.

"Than its set,we'll find you one" Desire said.

"But I d-"

"Uh - UH .Just take it" I laughed.

He shook his head and walked out.

------------------------

(NEXT DAY)

Desire's Pov

"Okay.." I sighed."What girls to look for?" I asked.

-------------------------

TBC !! Sorry its short, I told  yall it would be random.

CAST CALL

Name:

Age:(13/14)

NickName:

etc:

That's about it :D