You cant go?

Mara + Altalia ---> [Altalia On The Left & Mara On The Right]

-------- That Night ------

Skye's Pov

After packing up a few clothes we called Altalia so to see how it went.

Altalia's Pov

"Dad can i pleaseeee go with my friends some where" I begged him.

"No Tweet you cant. I dont want to watch your brother & sister alone"

"But Haven And Heaven are twins they can watch each other" i complained.

"No..Thats final" he walked upstairs.

I sighed and texted the guys what happened.

Mara's Pov

"Mom can i go some where with my friends"

"Where?" she said looking through the magazine still.

"I dont know"

"Well ok.. Just be back in one piece" she said still flipping through the book.

"Uhm..i think we'll be flying"

"Theres money in the medicine file"

I sighed." ok"

My mother doesnt pay any more attention to me after Dad left us. She doesnt pay attention to any of my sisters either.

"You Ok?" my oldee sistee Mariah asked me from in her room. She's 17 and she'll be leaving the house soon. I cant bare without her half of the time.

"Yeah. Im just leaving for a few days with some friends"I said searching through the medicine file for the money

"Who"

"You'll never beliee it"

"Who?"

"Mindless Behavior"

"lies"

"Im not..i have their number right here"

"Let me see" she reached for my phone. I dialed it and i gave it to her. After a few oments she screamed and dropped the phone.

"Told you" i smirked and picked my phone back up along with the money from the file. I walked into my room and laid my clothes onto the bed. I walked to my twin sisters room and looked through their shoe boxes. Believe it or not we where the same size. A four in a half. Yeah,my feet are small. Their both 8 years old and my mothers having another one on the way.

She's been a ltitle stress but she doesnt show it. She's 6 months & doesnt work anymore. She's a fashion designer, its a good job that pays great money.

I called the boys and told them what happened.

Ray's Pov

"we have to go to Altalia's house"

"Why?" Desire questioned.

"Because i want her to come. Im going to convince her dad"

"Okkk." Prod said.

"Lets go"

We hopped into the van putting all of our bags away. We picked Mara up and watched her say goodbye to her sister who almost fainted when she saw us.

Than we drove to Altalia's house. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

"Dont worry, her dad isnt mean" Mara assured me. I nodded and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" said a small voice that i heard struggle with the nob than it opened."Hey Mister" she smiled showing her small little teeth.

"Hey. Are you suppose to be opening the door?" i asked.

"No" said a voice behind her. The door opened wider and a man stood in front of em. He didnt look mean, but he did look like he could snap a person in half if he needed to.

"Hey Mr.Darson" Mara smiled."Can we talk with you?"

He stepped aside and let us in. The house was nice and roomy. Something a regular family would have.

"Yes?" he said taking a seat in his chair.

We all sat on the couch as Altalia came downstairs looking puzzled.

"We want to take your daughter out"Roc started.

"why?"

"Because-" Desire started until i cut her off. I stood up and went to Altalia standing right by here and looking into her eyes.

"Because i lie her & i want to get to know a better" i smiled & Altalia blushed.

Her father stood up and looked at her & I than sighed.

"My baby girl is growing up." he started."But ok..ok you can go." Altalia quickly went to hug him thanking him at least 10,000 times."But..If you hurt h-" i cut him off.

"Wouldnt dream of it"

"Ok...have fun baby girl & call me every night." he kissed her forhead & she ran upstairs and came back down with a suitcase.

"Leggo" Roc said as we left from her house.

------------------ On The Plane -------

Desire's Pov

I laid my head on Jacob's shoulder as the planes took off. He knows i HATE planes.

"Its ok" he chuckled.

"You think this is realll funny dont you?"

"No im sorry" he kissed my nose and i sighed.

"So where are we going?"

"some where very special. You've always wanted to go" he smiled and looked down at me.

I gasped and looked up at him.

"We're going to ----"

-------------------------------------------

Find out where their going in the next chappie ^,^

"