Funeral :'(

(•-•)

\|\

/\

Hey People !!!! Sorry for not updating, nosey cousins these days.*rolls eyes*

[Next Week]

Desire's Pov

I had to explain to Roc what had happened. What is wrong with people now & days. All of us almost died for goodness sake. They say the man had forced his way into the school. Im not good with shootings ever since the accident happened.

Jacob of course, had been worried sick about me. When he had found out he almost stopped his whole concert in Connecticut.

------

:: FaceTime ::

"When are you guys coming back down? Its been two weeks"

" We'll be down there faster than you know." Jacob smiled.

"How's Roc doing?"

"He's holding up, he just doesnt talk as much"

"Oh"

"How's Skye?"

"Not the same. She doesnt even talk anymore"

"Not even at school?"

"They shut the school down until further notice"

"Good for you i guess. I'll call you later. Time for practice"

"Ok."

:: End Of FaceTime ::

I sighed and clicked my phone off. I sat it down & went downstairs grabbing an apple. I sat on my couch & flicked on the tv.

"We've discovered recently that the man had to be around the age of 20-27"

Click.

"Theres 104 days of summer vacation & s-"

Click.

"It's 106 & Park-"

Click.

"Bad Girls-"

"Thats what im talking about" i smiled sitting the remote down. I had plopped my feet onto the table & sat back enjoying my apple.

------

Mara's Pov

"So your telling me.....she died?" i asked Prodigy in disbelief as he told me what had happened. Altalia & I were just told that the school was Desire & Skye's. I cant believe that actually happened to Skye's sister. That explains why she didnt answer the phone earlier.

"Yes.." he sighed.

"Well i'll call you after you finish practice" i smiled & blew him a kiss before signing off oovoo.

"Oh my gosh...i wouldnt even be able to imagine life without my sisters" i told Altalia.

"True. Haven & Heaven are pains in the asses but i love them." she sat up on the bed.

"Hey...have you noticed our parents have been talking lately?"

"Yup. Dad says their going out tonight."

"Really?"

"yeah. For your mother to be 6 months pregnant she still got it going on" Altalia snapped her fingers.

I laughed."Yeah ok."

"Sooo.." she flipped open a magazine ."I heard Derick Thompson asked you ouuttt?"