(chuckles)Bitch it was you

Hi :D LoL I just left yall hanging last time didn't I? Well it wont be happening again now will it? YES ! IT will but not now ...(smiles)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire's Pov

I looked around the bus ,searching up and down for her.

"WHERE ARE YOU BITCH ! " I screamed looking for her.I got no answer,i burst into Star's room and pulled her by her collar.

"Where the fuck is Beauty?"

"S-she went home a few minutes ago."She stuttered.I released her and charged for the front of the bus where the driver was.

"Drive back to Beauty's place real quick."

He nodded and did a quick U-turn.I tied my hair into a bun and wrapped a bandana around it.

"De calm down" Jacob touched my arm and I jecked away from him.

"You believed her over me .....We'll talk about this another time..Princeton" I rolled my eyes.

"So im Princeton now?" He told me.I ignored him as the bus came to a stop.

"This is my stop"I smirked and threw the door open.I walked at a fast pace to the door as I heard numerous foot-steps behind me.

I knocked eagerly waiting for someone to answer.A girl with red hair answered, I told her to call beauty and she did.

"Desire?"

"Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Taze me..and send that picture to Jacob."

"No who told you that?"

"My people."

"Who are your people?"

"MY people."

"I don't want to fight you."

Lord please give me patience..because if you give me strength I might just slap the shit out of her.

"I want to fight you though."I stepped in her face."Now im going to ask you again..Did... you ..do it?"

"I did-"

Fuck that give me all the strength you have .

Just like that I sung fast at her face.

(Fight --->)

"Alright Desire..thats enough!" Star tried pulling me off her.

"I've been waiting on this !" Altalia screamed charging at Star.I barely saw what happened because of me fighting but im sure it was worse than this.

"Okay...stop"Jacob lifted me off of her.I was still kicking and punching.

"BITCH YOU ALMOST TOOK MY LIFE ! I SHOULD TAKE YOURS ! PATHETIC HOE !" I screamed as Jacob pulled me onto the tour bus.

I undid my hair and ran my bath water..I walked back into the room and grabbed another outfit.

--

"Stupid filthy bitch" I mumbled removing my clothes.I hopped into the shower and began rinsing all the blood off.That bitch had the nerve to bite me.I kept rinsing as the blood kept oozing out.Than I felt more than just my hands.I was about to scream until a hand covered  my mouth.I turned around and saw Jacob.Again I was about to scream..Jacob & I were in the shower...together.