Mara's Date

Mara's Outfit --->

Mara's Pov

-----Walking The Streets-----

"If this is just outside the park..i could only imagine whats the inside like" i smiled .

"You've never been before?"

"Once with my mother when i was at least 6 or 5."

He nodded."Hey,How come you've never told me about your dad?"

I stopped walking and so did he. Once i found the correct words to say, i began to explain.

"When i was just turning 14 my dad left my mom, & now its just her & us. I never talk about my father mainly because i lost all respect for him. If he wants to leave my mom with her kids & soon to be ones, than so be it. By all means do what you, because at the end of the day im still Mara." i spoke.

"Man" he shook his head." Thats sad"

"Not really. I came out perfectly fine without him."

He smiled."Thats nice right there. That shows a symbolization of independence & that makes you bold & brave. You may look sweet & nice on the inside but i KNOW somewhere deep down in there you have some back bone & some bravery"

"Well back bone keeps me walking straight,so i KNOW i have one of those" i giggled and he laughed.

We had walked into a nicely put store with costumes in it, and a photobooth.

"We have to do this." i said putting on a hat.

"Ok" he said grabbing a mask.

We ran to the photobooth & started to take random pictures in different costumes.

One where i was superwoman & he was an elf.

I was santa & he was a deer.

I was an alien & he was a wolf.

I was a vampire & he was a fat guy.

Than finally one where i was a bride and he was a groom.

"One day...we'll make this one real" he smiled at me.

"Yeah..One day" i smiled and took the veil off.

-------------------------- At The Park ----------------

"Prod baby,you HAVE to try it" i yelled to him. He shook his head no once more and i laughed. Its this booth where the you can sit your feet in water & fish tickle theem. It seems gross but its funny as hell to see prod so scared.

After doing that i dried my feet and slipped on my shoes.

"Ok..now you try this" he said raising my chin and putting some type of food in there.

"Mmm. What is this?"

"Funnel Cake"

"Whats that?"

"You never ate this before huh?"

"Nope but i do want another one" i said taking another piece of his.

"Well just take my stuff" he playfully scoffed and i giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more!!! :))