So it was you?

O-M-Double G !! You Guys might love me and hate me for this chapter .

--------------------

Desire's Pov

I grabbed my small bag that held my clothes and began walking onto the bus.I sighed and fell onto the couch closing my eyes.All of a sudden everyone popped up and screamed WELCOME BACK DESIRE ! I was caught off guard so I ended up doing something like that (gif to the side) I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I am so sorry Beauty"I tried helping her up but she shrugged me off.

"No ! Leave me alone" she gritted through her teeth and walked away

."Wow"Ray said.

"I didn't mean it."I said.

"Its okay Desire"Roc touched my shoulder.

"You were angry we understand." he nodded.

"But I wasn-" I started until Altalia cut me off

."Just let it go"she shook her head.I lightly chuckled and hugged them all.

"I missed you guys."i said.

"We missed you too."Mara told me.

"But im still suspicious..who did that to me?"

"Only god knows..its out of four people."Altalia told me.

"Omg and Alix"Kiloni told me.

I shook my head and turned away."As soon as I find out who did it..im ripping their ass to shreds.No more games are to be played." I shook my head with my arms crossed.

"Hey babe,we're doing our last concert than we out.You coming?"Jacob asked me coming from the back dressed.I nodded and went to the back to change.

(Outfit: Black shirt,white high-waisted shorts,bred 11's)

I looked at myself in the mirror.Fine enough I guess.I shrugged and walked out of the room.I grabbed my phone and walked outside with everyone else.

"Where's the concert?" I asked as we got into the van.

"A local school."Jacob Latimore said.

"Oh."

-----------

Once we got there the boy went to the schools locker room while we stood on the side-lines near the cheer leaders.

"Hey.Arent you Desire?"One asked me.how would they know that?

"Yup." I nodded.

"Oh aren't you Princeton's girlfriend?"

"Yeah..he's actually in the back right now."

"Oh my gosh for real?" she squealed.

"Yeah..whats your name?"

"Destinee" she smiled.

"Well Destinee i'll make sure Princetons does something special for you."

"SERIOUS!"

"yeah...have fun."

she nodded and walked off.

"What are you going to tell Princeton to do?"Skye asked me.

"take a picture with her and sign a autograph..nothing really special" I shrugged.

"That's going to make that girls day" Kiesha smiled.

-----------

Before the boys went on the cheerleaders had to go.

(DANCE --->)

"Oh this my jam" Altalia started dancing.

"Werk..werk..werk"We chanted dancing with her to the music.

We clapped for the cheerleaders once they were done and the boys got into position so they can dance.

"Where is mrs...W-W-where is mrs. right" prod started and the boys bega singing along with him.

-----

after the dancing and singing I went to the boys and stood by Jacob.

"Baby you were great" I kissed Jacob.

"Thanks." he smiled."I saw yall dancing too"

I laughed."Oh..But hey can you do me a favor?" I smiled.

"Sure what is it?"

"DESTINEE !!" I yelled for her.She came running over with a huge smile.

"Oh my gosh y-y-your Princeton" she smiled and almost fainted.

"Yeah uhm.."he took her wrist and grabbed a marker writing down his name."There you go." he smiled.

"Thank You so much." she hugged me and him.

"You welcome" we both said and ran to the van.

------------

Once we got to the bus again it was back to hitting the road.Only this time,everyone was on the same bus.

"My fucking eye is stinging" I heard Beauty say through the bathroom."Im glad what I did...maybe the first time wasn't enough."

"What the hell is she talking about?" I mumbled to myself walking to the back. I walked into the room with Jacob and shut the door sitting on the bed.He turned to me and immediately got up.

"OKay...swerve alert?" I joked and he scoffed.

"Whats wrong with you?" I folded my legs.

he shoved his phone in my face showing a picture of Justin and I.When was this taken?

"So you didn't remember the day because you were out with JUSTIN ! " he literally screamed in my face.

"Why the hell are you yelling ! "

"What happened !"

"I don't know !"

"TELL ME !"

"I DONT REMEMBER !"

I heard the others knocking at the door asking what was wrong.

"im fine" I told them knowing they would've barged in.But I bet their still by the door.

"Just tell me"

I scratched my head trying to remember."I promise I didn't do anything.I just don't remember." is hook my head trying to think.

"Wait" I stopped."Where'd you get that picture from in the first place?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it."

"give me the phone"

"no"

"give me the phone"

"NO"

"GIVE IT TO ME " I yelled charging for him.We both tumbled to the floor and began wrestling for the phone.We've done this hundreds of times as kids,i can take Jacob.I rolled over and grabbed the phone looking at it.

"Bee?"...who the hell is bee?

"De listen-"

Everything clicked back into place..The accident,justin,the 'Im glad what I did' part she said in the bathroom.That bitch...

"BEAUTY !!!!!!!!" I yelled leaving the room dropping Jacob's phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See I told you,you guys would love and hate me for this chapter.

(you love me) because Desire finally found out who did it

(you hate me) because of the cliffy

(^.^)