I Leannn

That chapter title....i don't really know (-.-) .......s(._.)z Don't know what I'll be doing with this chapter, I guess you could call it a filler chapter .

_________________________

Alexandria's Pov

My parents dropped me off at the hotel and I went up to the desk and rang the funny bell thingy a couple of times.

"may I help you?" a tall man said.

"oh yeah,I'm looking for the room...uhm-"

"mindless behavior?"

"Who?"

"Mindless behavior...the boy band.."

"I guess."

"Sorry you can't go"

I folded my arms."And why not?"

"Because little girl -"

"I'm about to be 14"

He chuckled ."Yeah right. If you'll excuse me ma'dam I'd like to finish my work." He started to walk off. I dropped my purse and jumped onto his back pinning him to the ground.

"Give me the key now...please" I smiled.

He went to the back room after I let him up and grabbed the key.

"Thanks" I smiled and walked away grabbing my purse.

___________

I walked into the room seeing everyone sitting around.

"Uh hey ." I smiled

"Hey" A girl got off the couch."Im Skye"

"I'm Mara"

"I'm Altalia"

"And of course I'm Desire"

I walked in and shut the door as I looked around. Their suite is ...sweet. The kitchen, the bed rooms, the bathroom. It's all nice , nicer than my house if I do say so myself .

-----

Prodigy's Pov

"Wassup ? Wassup ! Jersey ! We have the successful and talented Mindless behavior " The interviewer yelled than she turned to us."So boys what can these girls look forward to?"

"This is Prodigy, uhm y'all can most definitely be looking forward to our new movies coming out-"

"right we're doing a movie with Mike Epps" Princeton said.

"Oh that one is a acting movie?" She said.

"Yes ..yes .. Yes " Roc danced.

( A/N: No lie, Roc is always dancing or moving around . That nigga be high, or NiCca as he would say )

She laughed."Okay so Princeton, recently we've heard about your number one girl situation. Wassup?"

"She's actually out of the hospital now and currently at home." He nodded.

"Oh she lives down here ?" She asked.

"Yeah, we both grew up down here." He nodded.

A smiled grew on her face.

"Give her a call." She said

We looked at Kiesha and she shrugged.

"Uh okay"Prince pulled out his phone and gave the woman Desire's number.

It rang a few times until she picked up.

"Uhm Hello?"

"Hey Desire this is Chanene from KYDZ STUDIO your on the radio" she smiled.