New Year..New Problems

This chapter intended to be long but i dont know...it might be long :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( New Years Eve )

Desire's Pov

"Jacob pass me my packs of sugar"

"Sugar?"

"What? Sometimes planes dont have everything" I snatched them out of his hands.

he sighed."How long is this denial ish going to be?"

"The doctor said until tomorrow"

"Thank The Lord"

I rolled my eyes.The doctor said im suppsoe to be moody like a preganant person.So i guess the effects are kicking in. I dont try to make them come out..it just happens.

----

Mara's Pov

Once we all piled into the car we sped off to the airport.Only because we need to make it in time to meet up with Alexandria and Myles.

"You guys know where we headed?" Kiesha asked us. We all looked at each other and shook our heads no.

"New York" she grinned.

"I've always wanted to go there  !" Altalia clapped. We all sliently chuckled.But for some reason,i wasnt that hyped to go to New York.

"Oh and the new back-up dancers are coming"

Bingo, thats why it'll be terrible. Who wanted them here any-

"It was prods idea" Walter added in. We all looked at him including me.

"What? I just thought it'd be nice for them to get out of town or something" he shrugged and went back to fiddling with his phone.

I looked over at Desire and she gave me a slight look. I sighed and looked back at Prod.

-------------------------------------------

Roc's Pov

"Okay does everyone have everything?' Kiesha asked us. We all nodded as the intercom called for our flight. We hurried and went on board. Why not a private one? Who knows and who cares?

"OH MY GOSH ITS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR ! "

Welp,maybe we shouldve tooken a private one.

--------------------------------------------

Desire's Pov

The whole ride we all ahd been signing autographs and taking pictures. But why me? Why do i have to take a picture? Im just his girlfriend, But whatever i had fun doing it.

"Have Fun?" Walter smiled. I fake chuckled and almost smacked him until Jacob grabbed my hand.

"Keep Calm" He whispered in my ear. I sighed and grabbed my things.

-----------------------------------------------

Jacob's Pov {Latimore}

I laughed at Cymphonique as we were in the van on our way to the airport.

"Okay so Jacob ..do you have any plans today?"

"Just going crash at the Hotel"

"Seriously? Okay we should totally go out."

"Huh?"

"No" she giggled."I meant like go out to eat or something.I mean New York is a huge place"