Guess Where..

___Next Morning__

Desire's Pov

After doing my hygiene and eating i went back into Jacob's room & sat on the bed. I remember when i used to always watch Jacob sleep when we were kids. And Vise Versa if I was asleep. When we were younger it was much easier to be ourselves around each other. We never really had a shame in things. Some how i found myself laying down next to him & playing in his curls,only difference when we were younger is I use to suck my thumb.

He must've felt me doing so because his eyes flickered open and he smiled at me.

"Morning" i smiled.

He said Good Morning and got up to do his hygiene also, i walked across the hall to Roc's room & knocked on the door. Skye opened it and said good morning in a whisper. Im guessing Roc was still asleep. For now *smirk smirk*

I said good morning to her and walked pass her. She scrunched her eye brows and i just smiled. I crept silently to the bed and i heard Skye snicker a bit , i guess she knows what im about to do.

Once i was close enough to the bed i jumped on him and screamed. He got up and went tumbling on the floor causing me to fall off his back. I was rolling on the floor laughing as Skye held onto the door handle to kerp her from falling out laughing.

"That was mean" Roc stood up pouting.

"Aww" i stood up."You'll get over it" i lightly smacked his face twice & skipped out of the room.

----------------- Later On At The Ice Cream Parlor -----------

Jacob's Pov

We all walked in after picking up Mara & Altalia than sat at a round table.

"I'll go order..What do you guys want?" Desire asked.

"Cookies & Cream" Mara & I answered.

"Chocolate Chip" Ray said.

"Just chocolate" Altalia said.

"Vanilla"Prod said.

"Uhmm..Cotton Candy" Roc answered.

"Same as Roc " Skye cut in.

"Okay & im getting Krazy Kookie Dough" she smiled and skipped away.

--------- After She Gets The Ice Cream -----

"Man this is good" Desire smiled.

"Hey .. We have a suprise for you all" I said looking around at the boys.

"Well since we'll only be out here for 2 weeks" Roc started.

"And we want to spend it with you all" Prod cut in.

"Yeah?" Mara rose and eye brow

"We're all going out some place special" I finished.

"Where?" Desire said finishing her ice cream.

"Just know you've always wanted to go there." i smiled.

"And its far from here so Mara & Altalia you have to ask your parents first" Ray assured.

"ok" they all nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where their all going? (>.<)