Coming Home

Desire's Pov

-Next Week-

"You ready?" Jacon asked me getting onto the plane.

"Yup" i nodded loaded up my few clothes & sitting in my seat.

--------- ..In D.C--------

"Home!" Mara screamed jumping out of the car.

"Dont forget your bags!" Skye screamed.

She ran to the trunk and opened it taking out her suitcases. She ran back to the car & kissed prod and told him she'd call him later. She waved goodbye and we said our bye's as we went to drop Altalia off.

::

"Thanks My dudes" Altalia smiled getting out of the car, Ray had stepped out with her & helped with her bags. They both walked to her front door,talked than kissed. Once her father opened the door we yelled bye and she smiled and waves as Ray hopped back into the van.

~~~~ Home ~~~~

"Ugh Finally" I sighed jumping onto the couch.

"Wohoo!" I heard Skye yell from the backyard. She must be playing on the swings, i laughed to myself.

"Hey!" Jacob smiled at me.

"Hey." i said kind of down.

"What wrong?"

"Its just that..i only have the rest of this week with you"

"Awe come on. I'll only be gone for Half of Christmas break which is like two or three weeks.So i'll be gone for only half of your time"

"Yeah. I guess."

"And besides Tootsie Roll can keep you company" he patted my shoulder.Yeah,she really is my best friend. WAIT! I HAVENT CALLED HER IN LIKE 7 DAYS!

I quickly dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Well its about damn time you called"

"Sorry.I was kind of busy"

"Well while your living it up in D.C , theres alot going on down here"

"Like what?"

"Well first off Jacob's back"

"ugh" i groaned.

"And-" she was cut off by someone else calling, i put her on hold & answered.

"hello?"

"Hey Desire this is Keisha. Sorry im not home, but stay inside at all times. ALL of you. Theres pops searching everywhere for you all."

"Ok"

"Alright. Oh & theres tv dinners in the fridge. Bye"

"Yeah hello?" I clicked back to Tootsie Roll.

"Bye Girl, i have to go and visit my dad. You know those hours" i could tell by her tone that she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Well hit me up later ok?"

"Ight,bye"

I sat my phone down & sighed. I hadnt even notice Jacob get up & leave. I dont really feel like getting up. I mentally groaned.I yelled what Keisha saidso everyone could here me,than they all said ok. I flipped on the tv and went for the tv dinners in the fridge.

"Hm..hmmm." i looked for a good one. I shrugged and took the mac & cheese with fish sticks."This is ok" i said opening it & sticking it in the microwave.

Skye's Pov

I was outside swinging on the swings when someone wrapped theie arms around me causing me to stop.