Thought It Was Over?

///// Hiya :)) Im scared af right now b/c its raining really hard down here :D Anyways, onto the story.////

Jacob's Pov

-A Day Later-

I felt the plane land at the Washington airport and Keisha called for us from the front of the plane. We gathered our things and began to walk off. My mind was side-tracked though. I cant and i wont stop thinkimg about Desire. I texted her the whole way to the airport and once on the plane until she said the connection started to fail on her phone.

I sighed as we hopped into the cab and made our way to our new temporary home.

Ray's Pov

In the cab i looked over at Prince and he was staring outside the window. Like one of those kids who look sad in one of those sad movies,yeah those. I feel bad for him,pooor guy willbe miserable. And you dont want a miserable Prince because that makes a miserable tweet. Than a miserable tweet makes a miserable fan base. And a miserable fan base makes a mad keisha. And well when Keisha's mad, we'll all be miserable then.

I was smacked out of my thoightd when my face collided with the seat.

"Hey whats wrong!" i shouted.

Jacob's Pov

We all stepped out of the car to see someone standing just standing in the middle of the road. They were a few feet away, and from the cold fog i couldnt see anyone. I made my way closer cautiously and couldnt believe my eyes.

I ran to Desire and gave her a giant kiss like[ --->] and she giggled.

Roc's Pov

I walked after Prince but someone tugged at the back of my shirt, i turned to see Skye. I was so happy i picked her up and spun her around.

"HOW ARE YOU HERE!" Prince and I screamed at the same time

"Well i didnt want my boys crying all day" Keisha cut in.

I smiled and helped Skye with her bags, im fine now.

+********* Later on In the day *************+

Desire's Pov

"You really thought i was going to let you leave?" i asked climbing onto Jacob's bed.

"Yea"

"Well,i didnt want you to"

"I didnt want to come. It wasnt really a choice"

"I know....your famous"i looked down

"doesnt mean im not the same Perez from years ago" he tilted my chin.

"Yea" i blushed.

We heard the boys yelling from downstairs so we walked down hand-in-hand.

"Whats going on" i asked.

"Well...i wanted the last fruir roll up and ray-"

"dont even finish that sentence. Go out and find someone..why dont chu?"

"Because i only love food" prod said snatching the candy out of rays hand and walking away.

"fine. Guess i'll be getting the pixie stick" ray complained.

I shook my head and turned back to Jacob wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest.

"How long are you staying?"

"For ThanksGiving break"

"And that would be?"

"2 Months"

"Really?" he smacked his teeth.

"No" i sighed."its 2 weeks"

"Im gonna really miss you"

"I'll miss you too" i stood on my tippie-toes and kissed his cheek.

Roc's Pov

"So how'd you convince your dad to let you stay?"

"Well........"

"You didnt ask him!"

"shh...i did. He said no but i still came."

"Why would you do that!"

"shhhhhhh...Becaues i wanted to see you,but you really seem bummed to see me all of a sudden"

"No.Skye its not like that" i grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me. "Im just scared ok? I dont want you in any trouble. Where does he THINK you are?"

"By my grandmother down here."

"Ok" i sighed.i kissed her forehead and finished helping her unpack.

---------------- That Night --------

Desire's Pov

"Yes mom i have my own room. No i didnt forget my toothbrush. Yes, i have my phone charger ma, just please stop. Im fine ok? Ok. Love you too. Bye"

I finished talking to my mother after my shower than brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and sat on the couch with everyone else as they played Just Dance 4. I wanted that game for Christmas,might as well play it now.

"I wanna go next!" i shouted.

Skye got up and so did i.

"Oohh competition...I like it!" Ray said.

"No competiton. Actually i was thinking boys against girls" Skye said.

"Sounds good to me" i agreed.

"but it wont be even" Jacob agrued.

"Are you scawed" i joked.

"Fine" he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Lets do this" Prod said.

We decided we wanted to dance to Call Me Maybe & the boys danced to What Makes You Beautiful.

"I hate those fags" i complained.

"I know. But you have to admit. The Zayn dude is pretty cute" Skye cut in.

"Yeah...he ok."

"better be just a ok" i heard Jacob mumble.

"shut up"

It was tied so the bosy thought it was "over"

"Its not over...TIE BREAKER!" i said

"fine" roc shrugged.

We got up and Danced to SuperBass & the boys danced to Moves Like Jagger.

"WOHOO!" The boys yelled.

"No fair. You habe four pweople and we onwy had two" i pouted to Jacob.

"Aww its o'tay" he comforted me. The boys all shook their head at him as i smiled in truimph.

"Well i guess its bed time" Ray yawned.

"Yeah..it is getting pretty late" Roc agreed putting Skye over his shoulder.

"Well i guess thats night for me too" Skye lightly laughed.

"Ready for bed?" Jacob asked me.

I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed where we had both fell into a nice,peaceful,deep sleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^.^ Yall thought they wouldnt see each other? Lies! Of course i was gonna put them BACK together. >.