Spring Break

Niggas !! omfg like I seriously need the MB magazine , Roc and Ray ........got the P. Them niggas ain't virgins and I KNEW it !! they said so themselves .... TWICE ! They've done it twice.  Nigga's nasty , nasty. Anyways !!! I'm trying to move this story along and make it catch up with the CURRENT time so this chapter might be a little long.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mara's Pov

"I'm serious him I and do date." I argued to Desire. I put it on Instagram and everything  I know prodigy saw it because he must've liked it on mistake but quickly unliked it. Like  seriously ? I'm over him right about now and he moved on with Kiya any way.

"Awwww that's cute." she cooed making kissy noises.

"Oh don't play innocent , I've seen you in the magazines with Justin, it's saying how you guys can be the new hit couple. I can see it now, Dustin or Jesire." I giggled until I heard my mom calling me downstairs.

"What ever girly I'm not the only one trying to move the hell on but ," she sighed." Us girls are all going home for spring break."

I was walking downstairs."Aw why?"

"What's the point of us being on tour?"

"True True. Yes mom?"

"Please go check on Monte for me, he's been awfully quiet."

"Ok. But yeah , well make sure you guys tell me when your leaving so I can meet you."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later."

"K." I hung up and walked into Monte's room.

"Hey baby." I smiled and picked him up. He ran his hand through my bangs and I giggled.

----

Altalia's Pov

I finished packing one bag and sighed. I'm like really pissed because I don't feel like going home, but I kinda miss my family. Especially my dad, I wonder what he's been up to. Anyway, things are going pretty good I guess you could say. The boys have finished up the Album and it's releasing in a few days. Today we're going to New York, than to LA, Then to D.C , Then Jersey.

-----

Desire's Pov

"We leave London today actually."

"Come see me one last time then."

"Justin you know I just can't go wondering off."

"Fine I'll come to you then."

"But-" He hung up. (-_-) Really?

"Who was that?" Skye came from by the sink.

"Justin, he's coming over."

"Oooh, when we stop at the museum huh?"

"maybe." I smirked and she laughed.

"I'm not even mad."

Diggy walked pass us and winked at Skye causing her to blush.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Do you like Daniel?"

"No."

"Dont lie."

"Just a little but I don't want a relationship right now."

"why not? you guys have been broken up for like 6 months."

"Yeah I know."

"So why not ?"