Do.Not.Touch.Him

LOVE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER !! Oh and everybody go on www.gizoogle.net and type in Wattpad. Kmsl their so funny. My birthday is in a few days #Turn Up ! March9th to be exact and that's just enough money to get the tickets for the movie and money for the album. ;) This chapter will be short.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandria's Pov

We're all walking around New York is a-m-a-z-i-n-g !! There's a lot of fascinating things around . We cant really hit up every spot because multiple fans have already came around. Right now im on Myles's back but I feel like someone's watching hard...a little too hard. I turn around to see that it's Javaughnna. I roll my eyes and mumble/

"私は彼女のグッとくるはずだ平手で打ちなさい"

(A/N: Alexandria's Blasian...soo yeah)

Desire laughed."I heard that"

I smirked and laughed as everyone looked confused."What did she just say?" Altalia asked.

Desire looked around."Well she said 'I will smack her ass'"

"Smack who-OHHH" Mara nodded and snickered.

"AYE MY SONG ! " Roc shouted

(Look on the side :D)

"Where the hell did you get a helmet from?" Skye laughed at Roc.

"Jacob why were you planking?" Desire cracked up.

"Ray where the hell did the basket come from?" Altalia laughed and picked up the basket.

"That was fun" Myles laughed."Where did that dance come from anyway?"

We all shrugged.

-

Altalia's Pov

Ya'll want to know something. Of course ya'll do that's why ya'll reading. I think Prodigy and Kiya have been texting this whole time. That could never be me, I would've been snatched that little bitch up. No one and I mean NO ONE texts my man 24/7. I'll talk to Mara about this though and i'd do it infront of both of them. But I want Prodigy to be caught in the act. Maybe when we get on tour.

-----

Skye's Pov

We all went back to the hotel to pack up a few things before the flight tonight.

"Javaughnna are you leaving tonight or staying for tour?" Alexandria asked.

"If you must know im staying for tour." She answered with a slight of attitude.

Alexandria was about to strike at her until Myles picked her up and carried her away.

"I can already tell this trip is going to be hectic" I shook my head.

Myles's Pov

"Just chill Alex"

"How can I 'chill' when she's always pushing up on you."

"She's just a friend."

"Just a friend my ass..i'll show her just friends"

"Can you just stop" I sat next to her.

"Okay fine . fine I quit" she huffed.

"Thank You " I smiled."Come here ! " I tickled her and she fell back on the bed laughing.

"Myles ! Myles ! " I heard Javaughnna calling my name. I saw Alexandria roll her eyes as I got up to see what she wanted.

I walked across the hall to their room and saw her standing in the door way.

"Hey can you help me zip up my dress?"

--

Alexandria's Pov

I know this nigga did not just walk to the other room. I tied up my hair and walked over to their room to see the door close. Fuck knocking, I walked my short ass right in there.

I saw him zipping up her dress. bitch a dress? How many girls they have in here to help you?

I cleared my throat, causing them both to turn around. Myles had that'oh shit' look on his face while she was smirking.

"Listen bitch. Its at least 45 degrees outside and your ass wants to wear a dress. PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES !! Don't talk to my man.If my boyfriends your bestfriend I AM TOO , besties bitch. You want to chill with him? Oh okay we can all chill TOGETHER,quality time hoe. Come to think of it, wasn't that you texting him non-stop?You want to text him at 3Am? Here's my number.we can group message hoe.Calliing him bro you better be calling me sis too,shit we all a family round here" I stepped into her face.

"Damn , how you feeling right about now?" I heard Altalia ask Javaughnna.

She didn't say anything so I grabbed Myles hand and walked out. Shit this Tour gone be a lonnnnnngggg one.

-----

Jacob's Pov(Latimore)

After that huge blow out ..well it got pretty awkward at work. Cymphonique didn't really talk to me and neither did Alix. I guess they both were still a little fired up. I didn't mean to make them both feel that way, it just kind of happened. I neglected my girlfriend with all the time I was spending with Cymphonique. And with all the time I was spending with her it made her feel like  I liked her. But theres only one person I've been meaning to call.

"Hello?'

"Hey Desire,you busy?"

'Nope.Wassup?'

"I heard about the whole baby thing"

"And I heard about the fight"

"Yeah" we both sighed.

"It was a mistake..i didn't mean to make them fight"

"I understand but everything happens for a reason"

"Yeah but wassup with you and this whole baby thing?'

"Oh nothing..it was just one big misunderstanding"

"Oh I understand."

"You guys coming on tour?"

"Yeah we'll be with you guys by tomorrow morning."

"Kay,call me when you on your plane."

"Desire..did you just hear what you said (-.-)"

"What--OHH" she laughed."Well call me AFTER you get off the plane."

I chuckled."Alright bye"

--------

Desire's Pov

"You guys its time to get ready to leave NY and go to London..right?" I asked Jacob and he nodded.

"WELL LETS GO" I yelled and everyone scrambled to get dressed and ready.

As we all came back into the living room I looked around.

"Well who's going next door to to tell the other girls?"

"I'll do it"Alexandria smirked.

"Oh no you wont" Myles held her waist.

"I'll go"Prod stood up.

"Sit your ass down" Altalia told him.

"Well I guess im the only option" Skye shrugged and left out to tell them.

------

We all boarded the private plane with Kiesha and Walter and sat back.

"You ready this time?" Jacob looked over at me.

I sighed."We can only pray for the best"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was short but it was okay.....next chapter >:D More intense