Laser--Tag?

.....Hiya !!! Happy New Years Eve you guys.I cant wait for the New Year.Anyways,hopefully i can update all my new books i've been working on.

---------------------

Desire's Pov

(Outfit to the side)

"Okay to the Laser Tag place we go"

"Wait..why are they here" Altalia pointed to the Omg Girlz

"Well I really just invited BabyDoll but the bird and the rat tagged along."

"Yeah okay..bitches better not try nothing."Altalia crossed her arms.

We continued down the street as I looked through my twitter. I had felt someone bump into me causing my phone to drop.

"Hey watch it" I snapped looking for my phone.When I looked I quickly started to apologize until he cut me off.

"Its okay...Desire right?" Justin asked shaking my hand.I stood stiff nodding.

"Well Desire..Im sorry about your phone-"he started until I cut him off.

"No its fine..uhm that was old anyway."i shook my head.

"Let me buy you a new one" he told me.

"She doesn't need one"I head Beauty mumble.I rolled my eyes at her and looked at the rest of the group.

"Hey..you guys mind if I leave real quick?"

"Go on girl...have fun"Skye told me.

"But not too much fun..prince"Altalia warned me.I nodded and asked Justin to lead the way.

-----------

Mara's Pov

"Okay so where is the-" I was cut off by a hug from behind.I quickly turned around and saw Derick standing over me.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked him.

"Came out here for a while."he nodded.

I looked down at his hands and he got the idea.He let go of me and I smiled at him.

"Wait.Aren't you suppose to be in D.C?"

"Yeah.Just decided to get away for a while in California."

"Must be nice."I nodded."Well my friends and I are down here.You should really hit me up sometime." He nodded ,hugged me,and walked away.

"Who was that?"Babydoll asked me.

"An old close friend."I shrugged.

"He's cute."She smiled

-------------------

Desire's Pov

"Just give them the old number and It'll transfer all your information"Justin smiled as we walked up to the counter.

"Hi,my phone is missing and i'd like to get at least a replica of it."I smiled.

"Sure thing sweetie."the woman smiled."Okay number?"

"Oh 504-555-3206" I nodded.

"Okay.."She typed and scrolled through the computer.

"Oh ..Desire Alexis right?"she looked at me.

"Yeah"I nodded.

"Okay..do you want the replica or the upgrade?"

"The re-"

"She wants the upgrade"Justin cut in.

I looked at him."Justin I cant afford that"

"Don't worry I have it."

"No  I don't want you spending your money."i shook my head.

'Just let me do it." he pulled out his money.

"No .."

'yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-" the woman took in his money and handed me a brand new phone.

Justin smiled."Now was that so hard."

I laughed."Whatever."

"You two are soo cute."The woman smiled.

"Oh we aren't-"

"Thank You."Justin smiled and we both walke dout.

"Well Mr.Bieber,thanks for the phone.I really appreciate that."I smiled.

"You welcome.Aye,let me give you a ride."

"Okay" I shrugged.

-----------------------------------

_At Laser Tag_

"Thanks..Seeya later Justin"I hugged and waved at him and I got out of the car.

I walked into the building where the girls sat waiting on me in the front.

"Took you long enough"Star rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at her.

We all walked into the place and paid for us all to play.they explained the rules to us and we got onto teams.

RED TEAM -Star,Beauty,Kiloni,Babydoll,Abby

BLUE TEAM -Desire,Altalia,Skye,Mara,Amanda

"Okay..The game Begins in 3...2...1" the deep voice counted down over the intercom.

I heard many screams and laughs as we all ran separate ways.

I looked around the corner and saw Abby"Peek-A-Boo" I shot her with the laser.

"Dangit" she said in her woody voice. I laughed and ran away.

"Hey" I said standing behind Kiloni as she backed up.I shot her with the laser and she pretended to fall to the ground.

___________________

Altalia's Pov

I snuck up behind star and shot her at least 10 times.I wish this gun was real.

"You shot me already."She threw her hands up.

"Not enough you aren't dead yet" I kept shooting her until she walked off.

I heard my set shoot off and turn bac on.I looked behind me and saw Abby.

"Y-Y-ou shot me"I dropped to my knees.

I heard Mara run to me in slow motion.

"Noooooooo" she tripped over her own shoe as she ran to me."ow"

"wow..my hero" I said sarcastically.

she laughed and helped me up.

"Come on Kiloni show me what you got." Skye came up behind us.Abby and Kiloni froze In there spots.

"Put your hands in the air." I said.

"And wave them like you just don't care"Skye said.We all put our hands up and started waving them everywhere.

"That was-"Mara was cut off by a scream.

We all dropped our guns and ran towards the sound.When we got there we found Desire laying face first with slight blood running from her mouth.We dropped to our knees trying to help her up.

"TURN THE LIGHTS ON !!"Skye screamed.

the lights flicked on and the music died down.

"CALL KIESHA !!" I screamed to Kiloni.

she whipped out her phone and quickly started dialing.

-------------------------------------------

I told yall Drama.Anyways,does anyone know how to get your own Polyvore onto here.Because I don't know how.HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE !!!!