** Finale **

Hey 👋 Sorry to say but this is the last chapter of this story. 😫 But because you guys asked they'll be a trilogy. 😏😈 A lots going to go down too but remember .. You guys asked for a Trilogy.

----------------------------------

(( Outfits To The Side ))

Desire's Pov

"One more picture baby please."My mom begged me .

"Mom..."I whined .

😬I . Am. Going. To . Prom. 😏 I have a date too. He's just some guy from school who asked me. His name is Ron ......let me tell you about Ron. ..... Sexiness & that's it . 😍

"Okay sweetie that's enough pictures , let the girl go out."My father laughed taking the phone away from my mom.

I heard a horn honk outside... Must be the limo. I opened the door , and Ron ... Was standing there looking all cute & stuff.

"You ready ?" He smiled .😍 He . Is . So . Cute !! ✋😏 Too bad I'm already taken.

"Yeah" I grabbed his hand but my dad stopped us.

"You guys have to take a picture together "

I shrugged and pulled him inside , we took one for his phone , one for mine , and two for my mom and dad.

"Okay , I want her home by 12."

"No problem sir."

We both walked to the limo , and climbed in , and the driver drove off to Skye's house. I uploaded the picture to Instagram." 💕 Prom 2k13 w/ @OG_Ron"

"So Ron, how come I've never seen you around school?"

"I don't know. We have the same algebra class, gym , and History."

"Woah. Guess I just never really noticed you."

You the one that I dream about all day 

You the one that I think about always 

You Are The One So I Make Sure I Behave! 

My love is your love, your love is my love

Baby, I love you, I need you here 

With me all the time 

Baby we meant to be 

You got me, smiling all the time

"Hello?"

"So you went to prom with someone else?"

"Yeah so?"

"So ... I said not to."

"I'm sorry when were you pronounced my father?"

"Look...I'm sorry-"

"Whatever." I hung up.

The limo stopped the doors opened to reveal Skye and her date from school Andre.

"Hey !"She hugged us getting in the car. The guys did the whole 'boy' handshake thing , and the limo drove off to the hall.

-----

Altalia's Pov

Ace is taking me to the prom, and Derrick is taking Mara. I know , I know 'Don't you think Ray & Prod will be mad?' But I promise nothing will happen. They promised too , and their just our prom dates.

"Look this way Tweet." My dad said as we took our final picture for tonight.

I posted them on Instagram.'Prom 2k13 @Ace_Primo @CupCakeee @Big_D 💕😈'