Not again

Desire's Pov

"What do you mean move?"

"We have to leave or the pops will never leavw you alone"

"but" i frowned and looked at Jacob.

"Keisha is there any way we can stay" Roc pleaded.

"im sorry but we must leave by tomorrow" she walked to the door and closed it behind her. I heard her shoo the pops away and it got quiet.

I looked at Jaxob who had his head down so i threw my hands up and shook my head.

"FINE! LEAVE I DONT CARE!" i marched up to my room and slammed my door shut. I heard my mother yell at me for doing it but i stood my ground and satyed in bed. I heard knocks at the dooe but i tuned it out. I dound myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

----------

I woke up to arms wrapped around me and music in my ears. I saw Jacob laying there playing with his phone with his earphones in. I climbed out of bed and sat in the chair across the room. He looked up and took out the headphones clicking his phone off.

He slowly walked to me and kneeled down in front of me. So that i was looking down at him.

"Are you ok?"

"No..."

"Whats wrong?"

"seriously? Your going to ask that"

"Yeah that was stupid"

"yeah" i rolled my eyes" look if you have to leave just g-"

"Im not leaving"

"what?"

"im not leaving you again"

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers remembering the day Jacob left. That day had changed everything.

"yeah......like you did last time"

"But i promise to not do it again" he took my face and made me look at him. "ok?"

I sighed." fine fine."

"Gimmie Kiss" he said in his Stevie J face.

I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

"I lubba you Perez"

"i lubba you too Desi"

Roc's Pov

"Roc their already bashing me on Twitter" Skye complained.

I drug my hand down my face and groaned frustratedly.

"Skye im so sorry i brought you into this"

"N-no its fine"

"A-Are you crying?"

"Yes. Not because im sad. Im just mad"

"Oh"

"Yeah..look i have to call you bak. Im going to shut down my twitter"

"Wait Skye"

"yeah?"

"And we're moving"

I heard the line go dead and beeeeeeeppp. Great,she hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and jogged down the street. I ran all the way to Skye's house and knocked at the door.

Ray's Pov

Desire's dad had payed for us to watch the show while he went to modify his car. The show was mainly motorcycles and four-wheelers.

"Dadddd" i heard a girl whine.

"Man this shit whack" i heard another one mumble which made me jot my eyes to her. She looked at me than smacked the other girls arm quickly. The other girl turmed around and followed her daze. Once she saw me they both ran over.

"Your" she pointed to me" and im" she pointed to herself."and we" she pointed the both of them" at this....Oh my gosh!" she hugged me and i notice the other girl walk over to prod.

"Where is my manners. Im Altalia. "

"nice to meet you. But im guessing you know me huh?"

"Yes! Your freaking (whispers) Rayray"

"i know" i nodded.

Prod's Pov

"so Mara, whats your number so we can talk later"

She smiled and gave me her number we talked a bit longer and she and her friend walked off.

"Got the, digits" i said.

"You already know" ray dapped me.

---------Next Day

After School we all lugged home and sat gloomly on the couch.

"I HAVE AN IDEA" i hopped up

"what?" they all said.

" i'll just go with you guys!"

'what?" Ray said.

"Keisha said you'll be moving right? Why cant i move with you?"

"Because your moving is like maybe a different house down the block,Our type of moving is like going to Washington"

"Washington?".

"Washington" Roc nodded.

"Im not leaving"Jacob said.

"Jacob thats sweet but-"

"But nothing" he did that [_---->] to me and i giggled scrunching my face.

We heard the front door open and Keisha come in.

"Ok time to go" she clapped

Jacob took my hand and the boys stood.

"Im not going" Jacob said.

"What?....No your going" she said.

"i cant just leave Desi"

"Too bad...Lets go"

They ran into the guest room and i watched Jacob as he silently packed clothes and when he was finally finished he walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"im sorry"

I sniffled" its fine"

He kissed me quickly and i could tell he didnt want to let go. I heard the car start so we pulled away and he hugged me again.

" i'll call you"

I nodded and walked him down. I waved goodbye to them and they disappeared down the street.

I gloomly went to my room and silently cried.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:''( What kind of bitch breaks them apart? Oh right...me ^_^