Skye's Date

Skye's Outfit --->

Skye's Pov

-----Leaving The Hotel -----

"Ok..out of two things we can do." Roc started to me.

"Which are?"

"We can check out the disney restaraunt OR the disney park"

"Either way is fine..im just happy i finally get to spend actual time with you"

He smiled."Ok i guess we'll be going to the park than."

We walked hand-in-hand into the disney park and we had gotten us a wrist band that ends at 12:00.Immediatly I ran to the tea cups. I've always seen people ride these in commercials,now i want to try.

"Two tickets please"

Roc & I showed him our wristbands & he nodded and opened the gates dor us to enter along with others. I hopped into the tea-cup with Roc & held up my phone.

"Say cheese"

"Nope." he said popping the p.

"Pwease" i pouted.

He sighed."Ok"

As soon as the camera flashed he made a straight face. I looked at him :O

"What" he laughed. I shook my head at him as i felt the ride start up.

----After The Ride ------

"I think im gonna be sick" Roc complained.

"Oh c'mon it wasnt that bad"

(-___-)"Yes it was"

"Ok baby." i said kissing his cheek.

"Hey,why not make it even and kiss the other side"

I giggled."Your soo cute & funny"

He playfully smacked his teeth & laughed.

"You wanna eat?"

"Nah..not right now at least"

"Ok... Now what?"

"i dont know..I've never been here before.I've only seen things on commercials"

"Welp...i think theres a-"

"HEY GIRLS AND BOYS!" screamed a very high-pitched voice from behind us.

Roc & I turned around and not too far away stood Mickey & Minnie mouse.

"WHO HEAR KNOWS THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB HOUSE SONG" he screamed

I looked over at Roc and bit my lip slightly.

"Go on..i'll catch up" he said.

"YEAH!" i ran to all the crowds of kids and kind of got on my knees because i felt like a stand-out.

"I do..i do" many kids said jumping up and down as their parents tried to calm them.

"I DO!" i yelled over all the kids ..so what im 14 and i watch Mickey Mouse. I have my needs at times.

"EVERYBODY SING & DANCE WITH US!" Mickey & Minnie said and started to sing."HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DOG!"

"Its a brand new year what you waiting for" the kids finished off the song.

----After the singing and dancing ------

"You know your most likey our oldest fan" Minnie said to me.

"I know" i said smiling.

"Hey..how about i do you a favor."Mickey said.

'"Yeah?" i heard Roc come behind me & grab my waist.

"I'll give you free tickets to a very lively show tonight." Minnie cut in.

"IF...you promise to support Mickey Mouse all the way" Mickey said to me..holding out his hand.

I nodded and hugged them both. Once i got the tickets from them,they told me where to go and Roc & I walked off.

"Hey..that looks like enough for everyone" Roc said.

"Yeah..this should be fun." i smiled hugging him from the front."Where to now?"

"Hmm..While you were singing i saw this love tunnel we can go innnnnnn." he song the last part.

"Ok.Leggo"

We walked to the Love Tunnel that had been dimmed down perfectly. We showed the men our wristband and got in.

________________________________________________

This Is Basically What The Other Dates Will Be Like,They'll Just Be Doing Different Types Of Things.