You couldve killed her !

Okay so im going off topic but who has heard lean ? None of you ? Okay.its to the side.Anyways,the song was okay.Itsmore of a song i'd like to twerk to but uhm..yeah.It just has too much autotune.Nothings really wrong but that.I wouldn't be surprised if that song doesn't sell out.Because I don't know what the hell Souija Boy is talking about.But whatever..im still going to listen to it over & over again.Its a mature song for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ At The Hosptal }

Roc's Pov

"What happened?"I asked Kiesha as we pulled up to the hospital.She didn't tell us what happened,all we head was a lot of screaming through the phone.

We ran in after Kiesha as she went to the counter.

"Desire Johns please?"She said a little out of breath and in a hurry.

"What ! Whats wrong !!! "Prince yelled.

"Im sorry ma'am she's already in the back.You may sit in the waiting room for the doctor." The woman said .Kiesha nodded and walked off.

"Roc..baby."Skye came running up and hugging me.I hugged her back while stroking her hair.

"Baby what happened?"I asked her as we pulled away.

"Come sit."She told us.Prince didn't move he just stood there with his hands in his face.

"Prince if you want to know whats wrong..you have to listen"She said to him lightly touching his shoulder.

We all went to the waiting area and sat down,where we found the rest of the girls.

"Well..we all went to Laser Tag.We were playing and laughing..you know,normal stuff.I think it was Kiloni,Abby,Mara,Altalia,and I in one spot.Than we heard a loud scream.We dropped everything and ran to it.Once we had gotten there we saw Desire face down with blood coming out of her mouth." We saw prince wince at the thought and cover his face once again."And that's what happened."Skye finished.

"What do you think could have happened?"Ray asked with his arm around Altalia.

We heard the front doors burst open and heavy & fast foot steps flood in.

"Where's my baby !! " A woman's voice boomed.

Jacob's Pov

I know that voice.That has to be Desire's mother. She came walking over to us and looked at us all.

"What happened !! " she yelled at me.

Once we got her half calm she sat down and let Skye explain what happened.She immediately began to cry also causing her father to tear up.

"Don't worry im pretty sure she's fine" Kiesha said.

"She's not even suppose to be here."Her mother sobbed.

"What? But she told me-"Kiesha looked at me."Prince did you know about this?"

"Actually...we all did."Mara stood.

--------------------------------

Desire's Pov

I woke up with a massive headache.

"Gosh what happened?"I rubbed my temple.I rubbed my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I flinched when I saw my parents and everyone else standing over me.

I nervously chuckled."Hey mom..hey dad"

"You are in big trouble young lady"My dad said to me.

"Im just glad your okay" my mom hugged and kissed me.