So Am I ?

Hey !! Who watched BET to see 106&Park? I DID ! && I wasn't all that pleased. It was straight...I just don't really understand the video (0.o) I thought they'd be flirting with girls & once someone comes around they'd run off. Hint* Keep HER on the LOW . (-_-) What ever though,they still looked nice. Im just still so mad that those girls got to see it first..FOR FREE !

Desire's Pov

I woke up & went downstairs. I fixed some cereal and looked around. ' this may be my last time of freedom' I shook my head. This was all one big mistake. If I'm pregnant.... I don't know what might go down. Everything's just so out of place right now.

--

Prodigy's Pov

We walked into the dance studio for rehearsals . There we saw the girls from the Mall.

"Hey Wassup" I hugged them all."What y'all doing here?"

"Oh. Kiesha called us for rehearsals today." Nicole said slipping into her Jordans.

"Cool" Roc said still on the phone.

"Alright ! " Walter clapped. " Let's get this show on the road."

We all went to the middle of the floor and started stretching .

--

Madeline's Pov

(A/N:Remember One Of The Girls From The Mall )

"Hey Prince"

He was still staring at the mirror stretching. I stood up & squated in front of him.

"Princeton?"

I snapped my fingers in his face."Earth to hippie"

(-.-) Fine , I walked to the back of him and pulled his hair.

"Oww."

"Sorry. You weren't paying attention"

"Oh My bad"

"you stressing?"

"so I'm guessing you saw the news"

"yeah. I didn't know Mara was pregnant"

He laughed."She wasn't. That was her baby brother"

I laughed."The POPS are crazy"

"Yeah but hey. Care to give me friendly advise?"

"uhm sure. My sister went through this same thing. Except in the ending she really was pregnant. The dad.. Went away because he wanted to be 'young' forever. After she had the baby ... She regret ever meeting him. He wouldn't call when she answered or anything. So she put him on child support. Now they see each other every other day. do you want that prince? Do you want Desire to regret meeting you?"

He shook his head really fast."No."

"Than do what's right. If she is pregnant...than you KNOW your the father,no doubts & you must be by her all the time. But if she isn't, be happy but not TOO happy because that'll make her feel like you NEVER want a child."

He smiled and nodded."Okay. Thanks"

"no problem " And we both continued stretching until the dance instructor walked in.

---

Desire's Pov

I slipped on my outfit & rebrushed my teeth.I washed my face and grabbed my keys. Yeah,my parents actually bought me a car, and last night I moved into the apartment. Isn't that just nice ? (-_-) I mean yeah sometime I HAD to grow up but..i wasn't ready yet. Oh well though,what's done is done. But on the bright side...this blue shirt is really cute.