Trouble In LA

Hehe, my birthday was so fun !!! I went to dance class, I went to the nail shop, and I went to a party !! I was so #TurntUp !! 😏 OMFGGG THE ALBUM 👏😭😍 Had me in tears at how far they've come. My favorites are between Forever , Video , and Pretty Girl Anyways, on to the drama in this book."Heads up this chapters short sorry. Time change is terrible."

------------------------------------

Desire's Pov

We got off the plane,yet it didn't look like London at all.

"Where in the world are we?" I asked as we got off the plane.

"Well,Ray's birthday is coming up so we won't be in London this time but everybody's still going to be here."Walter said as we loaded the van.

"But Ray's birthday isn't until two days from now. Where will we go?" Mara asked.

"Well you have two choices. A hotel,or the conjunction house." Kiesha turned to look at us.

We all smiled and looked at Kiesha."Conjunction House !"

-----

Madeline's Pov

We were already at the conjunction house since we took a different plane.

"You really need to stop." I warned Kiya. We all think she's sneaking around with Prod.

"What are you talking about?" She scoffed finally taking her face away from her phone.

"We're talking about you all of a sudden acting like a big slut."Nicole snapped.

Kiya gasped."What'd you say?" She stepped in her face.

"S-L-U-" Nicole was cut off by the front door opening and loud voices filling the house.

"WE'RE HOME BABY ! " I heard Prince yell.

"C'mon guys. Chill"I pushed them apart from each other.

"Oh hey guys" Desire came in and hugged us.

"I didn't expect you guys to be here so early. We were all going out to grab something to eat." Skye said sitting down on the couch.

"Uh,sure. I'm going to freshen up.Come on girls." I smiled walking away. Kiya didn't budge so I snapped in her face. Her head shot up and so did Prodigy's. "I said lets go."

Altalia's Pov

"Did you see that?" I whispered to Mara as we unpacked bags.

"See what?" She asked confused.

I put my hands on my hips and smacked my lips."Stop playing stupid."

"What?"

"Mara I've known you since Elementary school. I know when you're lying."

She sighed."Okay , yeah I saw,but I want to make sure he's cheating okay."

"Mhm. Imma make sure he never cheats again."

She laughed. "that's why your my best friend duh !!"

-----------------------------------

( RAY'S BIRTHDAY NIGGA !! )

Altalia's Pov

After us girls gave Ray his gift he hugged us and the boys smiled.

"why y'all have coolade smiles ?" I smiled.

They turned the radio on and we heard them singing a song called I guess Keep Her On The Low.

I danced."Aye this good. But why this?"