Derick!!why!!

Just have to say this...

Why the fuck are girls critizing Roc about his face? I mean damn,ok so what he has acne(-__-). Its a thing called puberty bitch. Get over it && move the fuck on. *rolls eyes*You actinn' like its his fault your pony tail is the size of the end of a paintbrush. ....And than he has the nerve to delete the pic.*stevie j face*but i snap shotted it already.

----------------------------------

---Sunday

Desire's Pov

I shook Jacob out of bed & we both went to freshen up. After doing that,we went downstairs where my mother & father had been cooking breakfast.

"Morning" i smiled at her.

"Morning" they both said. My dad had grabbed a cup of coffee & sat next to me.

"So Jacob," he started"When's the next time you'll be going on tour?"

"Uhm. I dont know sir. We'll probably be back on the road after New Years" he nodded.

"What?" i asked turning to him.

"Well sweety,he's a super star. He has to go on tour to keep his image"my mother sat the breakfast onthe table.

"But-" i began.

"But nothing. Just because he's your bff. Or whatever you kids say. He's still his own person." my dad drunk his coffee.

"Right" Jacob ate his bacon.

I didnt say anything the rest of breakfast. It's just not as easy as i thought it would be.

----

--Outside at the park

"What was up with you today?" Jacob pushed the swing.

"Nothing,just had a moment "

"Yeah?"

"Yup"

He had stopped me and swung me around to face him.

"Woah. What are you doing?"

"Your mad with me going on tour"

I looked down."No im not"

"Dont lie to me De."

"Ok." i sighed & looked at him."Maybe i am. I just hate the feeling of you being away from me.

"Im not going any where. Any time soon."

----

Skye's Pov

I had sat on the couch of my living room with my phone on my lap. This is ..This is where Penny & I used to always fight over the remote at...I can't believe she's gone. Its harder to focus without her around. I remember how she always bugged me while i studied,making it hard for me to concentrate. And how i'd yell at her for doing it & she'd tell mom or dad. Speaking of my mom,she promised she'd spend more time with me...but right now she's currently at work. She says this is her last day..because she wants to spend all her time with family like she's suppose to. I think she's completely right.

-If I wrote a book about where we stand.

Than the title of my book would be Life With SuperMan

Thats how you make me feel,

I count you as a privilege

Your love is so ideal

im honored to be in it

I know you feel the same

i see it every day.

In all the things you do..