Chapter Thirty-Seven

Harry called me down. I wiped my tears from my cheeks. Dean looked at me with a disapproving face.

"Don't tell them, please Dean." I begged.

He shook his head. "Fine." he muttered.

"And don't hurt Chuck, he was drunk. He didn't know what he was doing." I looked down.

"What the fuck? You're defending him! You saw what he did to you" He yelled.

"I just want to forget about it." I whispered.

I went downstairs to see what Harry wanted.

"Hey, what did you need?" I asked.

"Oh I just wanted to know where your suitcase was." he responded.

I got my suitcase and handed it to him. "Here."

"Thanks- wait what's wrong? He asked staring at my face.

"Nothing." I half smiled.

"Alex, what's wrong?" He asked again, more serious this time.

"I'm just being emotional, okay." I rolled my eyes. "PMS"

"Oh.. Uh okay.. Sorry" He said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

He left to put the rest of the stuff in the car. I went to go look for Emma. As I was going into the guest room I bumped into Chuck. I looked down trying not to make eye contact.

"You already want more?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him. Emily was sleeping on the bed.

"Wake up!" I screamed.

"What the hell? I'm up, I'm up!" She yelled back, sitting up.

"We're about to leave" I said.

We both walked downstairs and waited outside for everyone. She looked like she was gonna pass out, she's not really a morning person. Dean came down and stood next to me. Sam finally came out, he was all energetic.

"Yeah, you two are definitely related." Emily rolled her eyes.

"What makes you say that?" Sam asked.

"You're fucking morning people. I hate morning people." She groaned.

My mom came out to say goodbye, then went inside. I got into the middle of the car first, Chuck pushed Dean out of the way and sat next to me.

"No, get the fuck out!" I yelled.

He shook his head and smiled. Dean got in on the other side of me. I was squished in the middle. The back was so full there was only one seat open. Sam got into the back. Harry got in the driver seat and Emily rode in the passenger seat, since it was her dad's car.